Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today (1613 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by RICHSATAN: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
So i was bored and decided to attend this well know popular church in VI.
my intention was to go look for pussy though as i am not christian or even religious.
i came very early. i was among the first 5 people to be ushered in. my seat was directly in front of the pulpit.
there i was a 6foot 2 jacked and looking very rich dude, the eyes of all the female choristers female ushers and the pastors wife was on me.
atleast of nothing about me distracted them, my solid gold rolex watch was enough to do the magic.
at some point i felt a little uncomfortable with all these eyes on me.
as a satanist that i proudly am, i had to make sure i was in control of the situation.
just in church, i had already given my number to like 2 top notch girls and another one that was bold enough to walk up to me and give me her number while i was on my way out.
yes i came prepared. i had my cards fully stacked in all my pockets and my bible.

ok, now let me go why i was kicked out. it had nothing to do with the girls lol. i know that is where your dirty mind went to.
the pastor was talking about how god makes his children stay disease free and rich and bla bla bla.
luckily for me today was a day when they had this session where they allow members to ask questions.
i saw 2 people ask irrelevant question and the pastor answered without kicking them out.
when it was time for the next one , i raised my hand together with others that did so too. i was lucky to have been picked by the pastor to ask my question.
before i asked, i asked him , pastor am i allowed to ask anything i feel is of concern to me?
he said yes as long as i do not use vulgar words.
i was so excited because i have been waiting for this point for a long while now.
this is exactly what i said.....
pastor , on your sermon you talked about good health , riches etc for those that believe in god and jesus christ.
you even talked about how shedrach machech and abedigo feed on their own food and looked better than the people feeding on the kings food.
you talked how u have stayed for 10years without taking a medicine or got sick.
these things are what i want to talk about.
i feel you are deceiving these gullible members.
omo at this point the male usher wanted to snatch my mic, but the pastor asked him to allow me/
i continued...pastor , i am sure u live in a very posh and comfortable apartment in VI. so there are no mosquitoes, no bugs, there are no disease spreading insects around. i am also sure u feed properly and take some top notch supplements couple with frequent health checkups. etc.
with all this in place and the peace of mind you have, the possibility of you ever getting sick is almost 0.
majority of these people u are preaching this to dont have all these at their disposal, they live in bad environments , they eat bad food and cant afford the supplements u take or medical checkups u pay for regularly.
please stop deceiving these people people by telling them it is god bla ba bla..
omo at this point the pastor got angry and asked them to collect my mic and walk me out that i am sent by one of his enemies bla bla bla lmao.
my question is what i said is t wrong? do i deserve to be sent out like that?
did i break any rule as a non christian?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
cool
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by anitabella: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
No you did not... Even Jesus and his disciples did not stay in posh homes or having the best meals..or having Chariot .. Unlike the pherases in the Bible who tackle every moves Jesus made claiming they are the true of legit priest of God...

Those pherases are the pastors we have now in this generation...

Las las... Na only God know who dey truly serve am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by harmargedon: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
No it isn't, we all know that these wealth sucking pastors love sheeps. They feed from the problem of their members and they tell you God will provide. It's only people who are not gullible that will know that religion here in Africa is a mistake only sheeps make.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by orisa37: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
You did exactly what the Satan did to JOB. JOB didn't see The Satan that attacked him but in your case, you engaged The Pastor and all his beautiful people.. You rapped them together like one JOB and dealt seriously with them. Well you have done well as a richsatan. But if I were that Pastor, I would immediately lure you back in to preach your myopic superstition to the congregation, so that we all can observe spontaneous human reactions together.

You are a MACBAN.
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
RICHSATAN:
my intention was to go look for pussy though as i am not christian or even religious.
i came very early. i was among the first 5 people to be ushered in. my seat was directly in front of the pulpit.
there i was a 6foot 2 jacked and looking very rich dude, the eyes of all the female choristers female ushers and the pastors wife was on me.
atleast of nothing about me distracted them, my solid gold rolex watch was enough to do the magic.
as a satanist that i proudly am, i had to make sure i was in control of the situation.
just in church, i had already given my number to like 2 top notch girls and another one that was bold enough to walk up to me and give me her number while i was on my way out.
yes i came prepared. i had my cards fully stacked in all my pockets and my bible.

ok, now let me go why i was kicked out. it had nothing to do with the girls lol. i know that is where your dirty mind went to.
the pastor was talking about how god makes his children stay disease free and rich and bla bla bla.
luckily for me today was a day when they had this session where they allow members to ask questions.
i saw 2 people ask irrelevant question and the pastor answered without kicking them out.
when it was time for the next one , i raised my hand together with others that did so too. i was lucky to have been picked by the pastor to ask my question.
before i asked, i asked him , pastor am i allowed to ask anything i feel is of concern to me?
i was so excited because i have been waiting for this point for a long while now.
pastor , on your sermon you talked about good health , riches etc for those that believe in god and jesus christ.
you even talked about how shedrach machech and abedigo feed on their own food and looked better than the people feeding on the kings food.
omo at this point the male usher wanted to snatch my mic, but the pastor asked him to allow me/
i continued...pastor , i am sure u live in a very posh and comfortable apartment in VI. so there are no mosquitoes, no bugs, there are no disease spreading insects around. i am also sure u feed properly and take some top notch supplements couple with frequent health checkups. etc.
with all this in place and the peace of mind you have, the possibility of you ever getting sick is almost 0.
majority of these people u are preaching this to dont have all these at their disposal, they live in bad environments , they eat bad food and cant afford the supplements u take or medical checkups u pay for regularly.
please stop deceiving these people people by telling them it is god bla ba bla..
omo at this point the pastor got angry and asked them to collect my mic and walk me out that i am sent by one of his enemies bla bla bla lmao.
You broke the business rule that was placed to governs the church business visitors and so the reason you were kicked out. undecided

The business reserves the right to eject anyone who does not comply with set business rules. Would you go to a night club to cause a ruckus and not expect to be kicked out for it? undecided
Same thing here..these churches are not run by God by ordinary men and women like you, and in their kingdom, they rule. undecided
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You broke the business rule that was placed to governs the church business visitors and so the reason you were kicked out. undecided

The business reserves the right to eject anyone who does not comply with set business rules. Would you go to a night club to cause a ruckus and not expect to be kicked out for it? undecided
Same thing here..these churches are not run by God by ordinary men and women like you, and in their kingdom, they rule. undecided
This is someone you shouldn't take seriously, he's a tout.Don't waste your energy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
anitabella:
No you did not... Even Jesus and his disciples did not stay in posh homes or having the best meals..or having Chariot .. Unlike the pherases in the Bible who tackle every moves Jesus made claiming they are the true of legit priest of God...

Those pherases are the pastors we have now in this generation...

Las las... Na only God know who dey truly serve am...
No, the OP is wrong. Jesus Christ does not own the church, not does He, Jesus Christ, run it, for anyone to expect that this should be about how Jesus Christ said anything should be done. undecided

Jesus Christ did not ask any of His disciples to build Him a church house. He lives inside of everyone who follows Him and His body is His Churxh in which all of those who belong to Him are congregated. In His Father's house are many mansions - no need for a mansion here on earth for Him where treasures rot and are turned to worm and ashes. undecided
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
RICHSATAN:

I don't think u broke any rule even Jesus was asked certain questions just to catch him off guard while preaching but being who he is he always had the answers. That pastor is probably a worldly one who called himself just to grow his coast. Imagine a pastor accumulating enemies. If he were true u would have probably changed ur perceptions about God and Christ. Keep seeking the truth genuinely. God go show u wetin u want know
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by timagentms: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
You must have be a Lucifer in the church

1 Like

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
RICHSATAN:

Though this is not a question, you just lied here.
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by petra1(m): 3:53am On Mar 08, 2021
RICHSATAN:

my question is what i said is t wrong?

Yes you abused a privilege given you to ask a sincere question . You rather insulted the Pastor as a deceiver. That’s not a question

Yes.

do i deserve to be sent out like that?

They were lenient, they should have given you a fools beating . When next you see a microphone you will run .
Proverbs 26:3 (NLT)
3 Guide a horse with a whip, a donkey with a bridle,
and a fool with a rod to his back!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by SirbobbyDgreat: 5:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Now walk into any mosque of your choice on friday and repeat this message to the Imam,then come back and share your experience that way I know you are working for the emancipation of gullible followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by Dreyton36: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2021
Wahala for who believe in the book written by 3 wise men

Christianity na pure scam
All those Bible stories major scam
See daddy freeze now

All pastors major scammers

Till today no pastor get any prophecy of how naija fit better
None of them they get vision of how to solve our little problems
If you're not a member of a particular church , God no they ever show the pastors revelation about you except you be member
Shey na cult?

The only religion I know is HUMANITY

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by kingxsamz(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2021
Guy you're at fault.
Don't you know that when you want go to church, you have drop your brain at home and do away with logic?
How can you be asking logical questions or making reasonable statements in the house of God? Don't you know God works in mysterious ways? undecided
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by kingxsamz(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
Now walk into any mosque of your choice on friday and repeat this message to the Imam,then come back and share your experience that way I know you are working for the emancipation of gullible followers.

And if he doesn't ko? undecided
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by SirbobbyDgreat: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
kingxsamz:

And if he doesn't ko? undecided
Who be this 1 now eh?
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
RICHSATAN:

4rm Ur Post It's Obvious Dat U Are Haughty & Arrogant. D Lust Of D Flesh, D Lust Of D Eyes & D Pride Of Life Has Overtaken U. I Don't Blame U 4 Dat Because U Are Not A Christian(An Atheist). 2. Ur Intention 4 Going There Is Wrong( To Get Girls U Will Av Sex With).

1 Like

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by budaatum: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
I'd bet that the op's next post will be how he was banned on Nairaland, which shows he has form.
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by R1CHSATAN: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
i have attended a handful of mosque. apart from there ruggedity, they are actually the best. u dont hear the imam telling his members that he can never be sick because he believes in god. you dont see their imam sxtorting money from members. if you know any that preach garbage, let me know and i will go there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by allen113: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
op I know you're lying but continue.
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
petra1:

Yes you abused a privilege given you to ask a sincere question . You rather insulted the Pastor as a deceiver. That’s not a question

Yes.

They were lenient, they should have given you a fools beating . When next you see a microphone you will run .
Proverbs 26:3 (NLT)
3 Guide a horse with a whip, a donkey with a bridle,
and a fool with a rod to his back!

Don't Mind D Guy. He Is Haughty & Arrogant. Someone Who Is Properly Brought Up Won't Behave Dat Way.
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by KNOWMORE56: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2021
RICHSATAN:

I could not find the question you said you asked. But one day you'll exhaust the mercy of God and you'll realize it too late...

I wish you Heaven....
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by KNOWMORE56: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
The philosophies that the children of God are using are different from the ones others are using.
All the things you listed in your post that the pastor may likely be enjoying can never be said to be the number 1 reason for him to be healthy, NO!
These were not the things that made Methuselah lived 969 years - Genesis 5:27 ( approximately a millennium)...

The children of Israel fought in the battle and won the victory ( i.e according to human sense of reasoning), but God told them to return all glory to Him; (actually it's God who fought and won for them):

*. Deuteronomy 8: 10 "KJV:When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.
KJV: BEWARE THAT THOU FORGET NOT THE LORD THY GOD, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
KJV: LEST WHEN THOU HAST EATEN AND ART FULL, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;
KJV: THEN THINE HEART BE LIFTED UP, and thou forget the Lord thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage,
KJV: AND THOU SAY IN THINE HEART, MY POWER AND THE MIGHT OF MINE HAND HATH GOTTEN ME THIS WEALTH."

note:
"BEWARE THAT THOU FORGET NOT THE LORD THY GOD... LEST WHEN THOU HAST EATEN AND ART FULL...THEN THINE HEART BE LIFTED UP...: AND THOU SAY IN THINE HEART, MY POWER AND THE MIGHT OF MINE HAND HATH GOTTEN ME THIS WEALTH."

This is the same reason Christians don't claim to be holy and righteous ( although they are)... acts 3:12; 1 John 3: 8-10. you

It is all by the grace of God!...

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST TODAY!
Re: I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today by KNOWMORE56: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
RICHSATAN:

The philosophies that the children of God are using are different from the ones others are using.
All the things you listed in your post that the pastor may likely be enjoying can never be said to be the number 1 reason for him to be healthy, NO!
These were not the things that made Methuselah lived 969 years - Genesis 5:27 ( approximately a millennium)...

The children of Israel fought in the battle and won the victory ( i.e according to human sense of reasoning), but God told them to return all glory to Him; (actually it's God who fought and won for them):

*. Deuteronomy 8: 10 "KJV:When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.
KJV: BEWARE THAT THOU FORGET NOT THE LORD THY GOD, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
KJV: LEST WHEN THOU HAST EATEN AND ART FULL, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;
KJV: THEN THINE HEART BE LIFTED UP, and thou forget the Lord thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage,
KJV: AND THOU SAY IN THINE HEART, MY POWER AND THE MIGHT OF MINE HAND HATH GOTTEN ME THIS WEALTH."

note:
"BEWARE THAT THOU FORGET NOT THE LORD THY GOD... LEST WHEN THOU HAST EATEN AND ART FULL...THEN THINE HEART BE LIFTED UP...: AND THOU SAY IN THINE HEART, MY POWER AND THE MIGHT OF MINE HAND HATH GOTTEN ME THIS WEALTH."

This is the same reason Christians don't claim to be holy and righteous ( although they are)... acts 3:12; 1 John 3: 8-10. you

It is all by the grace of God!...

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST TODAY!

(1) (Reply)

Is There No Christmas Celebration In Israel / Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? / Meet The Kumuyis; John And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.