Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Is Wrong With Nigeria Network Sims - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Wrong With Nigeria Network Sims (442 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 / Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Nigeria Network Sims by Deicide: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
I have tried them all MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat and they always disappoint, one minute there is service to browse before you know it service would be poor. Now the problem is that this was not how it was before so watin happen?
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Network Sims by harmargedon: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bad economy and management. Too many taxes and little income.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Network Sims by sagieramos(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Even the Airtel wey dey give me low ping for online gaming don dey mess up these days, but Airtel remain the best.

MTN still dey try for some locations. Although their bandwidth dey very poor, but their latency is little below average because he dey jitter a lot

You see that 9mobile, that one go allow you start MP rank match on COD at 70-80ms, but few seconds to your game, your ping go just rise go 199-200ms. Infact, 9mobile make my rank decrease from legendary to master3. I just drop the yeye network when I don dey rank-protection decreasing to master2.

Glo nkọ? That one na no go area

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Network Sims by Deicide: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
sagieramos:

You see that 9mobile, that one go allow you start MP rank match on COD at 70-80ms, but few seconds to your game, your ping go just rise go 199-200ms. Infact, 9mobile make my rank decrease from legendary to master3. I just drop the yeye network when I don dey rank-protection decreasing to master2.
Haha like say you even know the real reason way I day complain. Person no fit enjoy online games again
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Network Sims by moremuch1(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Airtel and Glo 4G dey try sha

meanwhile
check my signature to mine for free a new Cryptocurrency that is about to be launched soon
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Network Sims by edoairways: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2021
Deicide unnecessary levies and taxes are responsible

(1) (Reply)

New Cheap Iphone Arrival / Xiaomi Announces Its First Wireless Charging Pad That Charges 3 Phones At Once. / Open Box Iphone12pro Max// 256gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.