Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,905 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji (2627 Views)

Jemiriye Adeniji Honoured By Martin Luther King's Family (Photos) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by Hunter2009: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
*Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji*
*tale trails his romance with Bimpe Oyebade

Star Nollywood actor, Lateef Adedimeji, is currently enmeshed in an alleged romantic relationship with a US based singer, Jemiriye Adeniji.

The latest romance story is coming on the heels of Adedimeji's alleged romance with an America based Yoruba actress, Oyinkansola Elebuibon, who recently denied in public that the actor is not the father of her baby.

Jemiriye is a star singer whose music is deeply rooted in Yoruba folk, traditional rhythms and Afrobeat. She is said to be the new girl Lateef Adedimeji is dotting on at the moment.

Besides, it is in the news that Adedimeji is in a serious relationship with one of his colleagues in the movie industry, Adebimpe Oyebade, yet sources say he can’t keep his eyes off the beautiful and ebony Jemiriye, who is currently making waves across the world with her unique music style.

Those familiar with Jemiriye's music say it is never a dull moment with Jemiriye's melodious lyrics and classical beats.

Her exceptional talent and sexy look are the special gifts that sources believe might have attracted her to Adedimeji and to fans of her type of music around the world.

However, industry watchers are convinced there is more to their close relationship, insisting it is a serious one that may lead to the altar, while they fear it could have serious impact on the ongoing relationship between Lateef and Adebimpe Oyebade.

However, Jemiriye has denied she is dating Adedimeji. When contacted, the singer who is set to release a video track from her popular single, 'My Body', said that it is true she is much close to the actor but there is no issue of dating between them. The video track, we gathered, would be featuring Lateef Adedimeji playing the lover boy.

Jemiriye Adeniji hails from Osun State, Nigeria. She later relocated to the United States of America to focus on her unique music career.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by timibare(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
damn....I love her thick thighs

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by pepperdemzombie: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Money is good, this guy that use to act imbeciles in movies.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by dayleke: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Money is good, this guy that use to act imbeciles in movies.

Lol...
Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by dayleke: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
timibare:

Don't put your head in between those thighs tho..

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by moremuch1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
beautiful

meanwhile
check my signature to mine for free a new Cryptocurrency that is about to be launched soon
Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by Draslo(m): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2021
timibare:
Na this kind thing dey kill most men. Let's shift our focus to the brains. Today is international women's day. Let's change the narrative unless most of us will end up with wives that have twerked their destiny away on the internet.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by femi4: 6:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Lap like chicken laps

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by happybee: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
They look good together!
Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by timibare(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Draslo:

Na this kind thing dey kill most men. Let's shift our focus to the brains. Today is international women's day. Let's change the narrative unless most of us will end up with wives that have twerked their destiny away on the internet.
na pple like u dey marry ashawo pass
Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by Draslo(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
timibare:
na pple like u dey marry ashawo pass
Marry is a strong word Mister man. I don Bleep more ashewos and oloshos than you can ever dream of in different continents. I know hoes pass you bruh. Give it a rest.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Lateef Adedimeji, Woos American Based Singer, Jemiriye Adeniji by timibare(m): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2021
Draslo:

Marry is a strong word Mister man. I don Bleep more ashewos and oloshos than you can ever dream of in different continents. I know hoes pass you bruh. Give it a rest.
that's my point....u gonna end up marrying one

(1) (Reply)

. / 29yr Old Music Star, Soul E, Picks His 2nd Wife / Jay Z And R Kelly, Jay Z And Kanye West What's Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.