Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Blame Gani Adams And OPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Gani Adams And OPC (1433 Views)

Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame Gani Adams And OPC by overseasnbeyond: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
The truth is Wakilu terrorizing Igboora,suspected to have orchestrated many kidnaps and killings in the region.
He was captured and taken to the Police station that belongs to his family for no reason now the place turning the table around against the OPC
Conclusion
The police should go to the town and arrest all other OPC members for being gullible

2 Likes

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by BiafIntel: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
I have never seen gullible and naive people like these ones called OPC. Tufiakwa!! Imagine ESN catching a well-known confirmed terrorist that has killed many Biafrans and suddenly let him live? That very day, ESN will cease to exist because of the wrath of Biafrans.

5 Likes

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by illicit(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yes I blame OPC for gross illiteracy....

1 Like

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by overseasnbeyond: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
I support the great people of Biafra
BiafIntel:
I have never seen gullible and naive people like these ones called OPC. Tufiakwa!! Imagine ESN catching a well-known confirmed terrorist that has killed many Biafrans and suddenly let him live? That very day, ESN will cease to exist because of the wrath of Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Obamaofusa: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
lol

That is the difference between Yorubas and your people.

Yorubas always triumph because they try vehemently to act accordingly.

Fulanis will ultimately have themselves to blame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by capitalzero: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Opc would laugh at last. Opc that dealt with police officers during abacha regime. Opc uses both diplomacy and militancy to get things done.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Monogamy: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Opc did the right thing.

SW is not Banana republic

Wondering why some people that are not from SW carry SW matter for head like gala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by overseasnbeyond: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
OPC can do shit, where was OPC when IGBOHO bursted the FULANIS?
capitalzero:
Opc would laugh at last. Opc that dealt with police officers during abacha regime. Opc uses both diplomacy and militancy to get things done.
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Optional09: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2021
You dare not blame Gani Adams because right now the Yoruba people are ready to act. OPC is an authorized security outfit for the SW region the OPc just like ISBA police have the rights to arrest criminals and report to the police. Arresting the personnel of OPC for performing their duties is a violation of their right and an attack on the Yoruba people.

More unknown groups will soon rise in self help and police will not be invited into any of their operations. I dare you to arrest any of them.

You these criminals in uniforms

1 Like

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by pointstores(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeria and every day unresolved problem
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:
Opc did the right thing.

Wondering why some people that are not from SW carry SW matter for head like gala
Ponmo crew
This line is stale try another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by overseasnbeyond: 12:25am On Mar 08, 2021
Yorubas are noise maker only fight war under roof, God bless MAZI KANU of Biafra
Optional09:
You dare not blame Gani Adams because right now the Yoruba people are ready to act.

More unknown groups will soon rise in self help and police will not be invited into any of their operations. I dare you to arrest any of them.

You these criminals in uniforms
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Optional09: 1:02am On Mar 08, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Yorubas are noise maker only fight war under roof, God bless MAZI KANU of Biafra

I love the Biafran people and i am one of the fans of Nnamdi Kanu but in response to your comment.

You that know how to fight war in the battle field how many war have you won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by mike8804: 2:10am On Mar 08, 2021
Igbo's are yet to kill their terrorist SARS of Anambra responsible for scores of IPOB deaths, you're here taking southwest panadol for your headache

1 Like

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by overseasnbeyond: 2:24am On Mar 08, 2021
I win everyday.
Optional09:

I love the Biaran people and i am one of the fans of Nnamdi Kanu but in response to your comment.

You that know how to fight war in the battle field how many war have you won.
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Optional09: 2:32am On Mar 08, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
I win everyday.

pack well
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Asswipemod: 3:52am On Mar 08, 2021
illicit:
Yes I blame OPC for gross illiteracy....

You're the one who is illiterate.
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Asswipemod: 3:54am On Mar 08, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

Where you ever invited for help? Mind your Fucqing business.
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Scream(m): 4:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Kids posting nonsense everyday...OPC has done the right thing,it is left for the police to do theirs. If they fail, they arm OPC with reason to complete the job next time.

Meanwhile, no region has solved the problem of herdsmen... different people are making efforts, we need more than arresting the frail looking terrorist in Oyo State, there are those beating the drums for them, use mediaagainst them. Only Kanu is doing it...more people should join to destabilise those causing the country pains.
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by ShackWes(f): 4:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:
Opc did the right thing.

Fulani disguising as Yoruba lol

Helineus is that not you?

Divide and rule fûcktards

1 Like

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Monogamy: 6:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Ponmo crew
This line is stale try another one

I thought you guys said Wakili is above the law, that he can't be arrested.

Now, you guys are shifting goal post as usual...

Hiss

1 Like

Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by illicit(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Asswipemod:

You're the one who is illiterate.

Explain....
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by KAHBOOM: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2021
That person they caught is an innocent old man.
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by overseasnbeyond: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
It is pure demonstration of foolishness to handover Wakili to the Police, the fact is,the Police knew where Wakili lived but ignored the amala eating people so that he can continue his evil acts. Is OPC expecting the Police to praise them for acting stupid?
[s]
Scream:
Kids posting nonsense everyday...OPC has done the right thing,it is left for the police to do theirs. If they fail, they arm OPC with reason to complete the job next time.

Meanwhile, no region has solved the problem of herdsmen... different people are making efforts, we need more than arresting the frail looking terrorist in Oyo State, there are those beating the drums for them, use mediaagainst them. Only Kanu is doing it...more people should join to destabilise those causing the country pains.
[/s]
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by Akiara: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
WHICH LEVEL ...GUY??

AS THINGS ARE UNFOLDING IS THE SO CALLED WAKILI NOT ABOVE THE LAW IN AFONJA LAND??..

IMAGINE A "BLIND MAN" RUNNING THINGS IN YORUBA LAND??

STOP THE CHESTBEATING NONSENSE....

IF A FULANI WOMAN COULD BE INVOLVED WITH THE ONSLAUGHT ..IT SHOWS HOW THEY VIEW THE SOUTH WEST.

STOP TALKING TRASH AND GO AND SALVAGE YOUR HOMELANDS..INSTEAD OF USING YOUR FINGERS TO DISTURB THE CYBERSPACE!!

Monogamy:

I thought you guys said Wakili is above the law, that he can't be arrested.

Now, you guys are shifting goal post as usual...

Hiss
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
opc has done the right thing in Yoruba adege learn how to talk before you fight. if police failed to do anything or they do otherwise the remaining wakilis would smell their ass
Re: Blame Gani Adams And OPC by overseasnbeyond: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
How much of history do you know?
hakeemhakeem 0post=99716787:
opc has done the right thing in Yoruba adege learn how to talk before you fight. if police failed to do anything or they do otherwise the remaining wakilis would smell their ass

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Okorocha Visits Oyo Gov. Makinde Ahead Of NBA Spidel Conference Today / Again, Nigeria Army Invades Orsu Community In Orsu LGA, Imo State. / Emir Of Daura Hails President Buhari For Making Things Very Easy For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.