Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

To All Business Owners Who Sell Products Online And Offline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To All Business Owners Who Sell Products Online And Offline (276 Views)

6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Business Owners Who Sell Products Online And Offline by solocube: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
If you are a business owner,then this will be one of the most important write up you'll read this year...

Pay close attention.

I have seen this strategy work.

What am I even saying?

I have used this strategy over and over and it has worked for me (and the businesses I have done it for) every single time.

This is a common marketing strategy, yet many business owners are not applying it well to grow their sales.

Let me give you an illustration.

Nkechi has a business on Instagram. She sells handbags, shoes and other fashion accessories.

The name of her business is Nkay Closets.

Nkechi sells...

handbags - 12k
beautiful ladies shoes - 3k
Purse - 2k
delivery fee - 2k

In a month Nkechi made only 10 sales.

She complained that business wasn't doing well.

She wants to make more sales but she doesn’t know how to go about it. She is tired of spending money on Ads and getting very little to no results.

She sent me a DM asking for help.

I stepped in, had a look at what she has been doing.

I realized that she wasn’t doing anything bad.

She just wasn’t making enough offers for her prospects and customers.

You know what I did?

I sticked to what she has been doing, but with a different approach.

Now listen attentively, this is the game changer.

This is what makes all the difference.

I told Nkechi to sell only handbag - 20k (they were quality handbags and were uncommon).

Whoever buys the handbag gets...

A beautiful ladies shoe to match it - FREE
A matching purse - FREE
Delivery - FREE

We created a 50 seconds video of Nkechi showing her face and taking about the benefits of the product and the offer.

We made the video with a smartphone (everyone and their grandmother has a smartphone these days).

We set up the Ad and directed the traffic to WhatsApp.

Why WhatsApp?

Because she does not have a website and I want her to kill 2 birds with a stone.

Bird 1 - Get the sale
Bird 2 - Capture the data.

Bird 1 is fantastic.
Bird 2 is our goal. It carries great magic.

Now Nkechi will capture their data (collect phone number)

She will ask them to save her number so they can see subsequent offers on her WhatsApp status.

Whenever she creates a new offer, she will fire a bulk SMS to all the numbers.

She will also fire a broadcast message to all the numbers on WhatsApp.

The advert was 1 Campaign and 2 Adset.

Both Adset has same targeting and same creative.

The only difference was the placement.

Adset 1 had Facebook as the placement.
Adset 2 had Instagram as the placement.

Ad Budget - N2500/day/Adset

And started running and...

Nkechi made 49 sales in 5 days.

✅ The same product
✅ Different approach
✅ Better results.

A successful Marketing campaign, to a large extent depends on how well you understand how people think.

Marketing = Psychology.

Go ahead now and see how you can apply the same approach in your business.

Courage ngele

Got value?

Any question
Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

1 Like

Re: To All Business Owners Who Sell Products Online And Offline by jackfruit800: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2021
I have been looking for some good and working offline marketing ideas. Any thoughts?
Re: To All Business Owners Who Sell Products Online And Offline by solocube: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
[/b]TRAINING‼️LEARN HOW TO DEVELOP A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE WITHOUT A SINGLE LINE OF CODE⁣[b]

NOT ONLY WILL I TEACH YOU HOW TO DEVELOP A WEBSITE; ⁣⁣

⁣⁣
But also how to build sales pages for clients who own businesses…

Not only that, you'd also get two major plugins, where you won't need to pay huge sum of money to get your website running (each plugins, costs about 15k each)

You'd also be getting as a bonus, how to run ads on fb and IG all for free ( This courses costs 20k)

And you know what?

Here is the banga…

You can always at anytime call my attention to whatever isn't clear while I fully explain to you…

I know tutors can be funny

The moment you pay for a training, and get taught, every attempt to seek clarifications become futile…

No,that won't be the case here…

You have access to me, at any time you need assistance,until all is clear…

So, how much is this?

Well, if I add up the bonuses, and the wealth of knowledge, I should charge 70k

But, I won't be doing that…

I will do something for you…

I'll only be charging you a chicken change of 5k…

Unbelievable right?

Yeah, it is

That is how much I'm willing to make it affordable to you

Will you grab the opportunity?

I know you would.

Just imagine yourself designing websites for clients and getting some people's 6months salary in just 1day…

What if you get that,for just twice a week…

That makes it 8 times in a month…

Imagine you charge 80-100k, at least for a start…

@80k for 8 times in a month…

That makes it 640k…

That's by the way, you can make far more than that as you perfect your skills…

What if you design a sales page for your business and drive traffic into it …

You can easily make 2million in a month…

Ready to grab this offer?

Just DM on WhatsApp to get started
+2348164870942
N.B: offer is valid for 2days.

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO PREPARE FOR A RECESSION / The Best Crypto Wallet For Nigerians Right Now / These Businesses Will Bring Daily Income For You In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.