Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. (918 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by dleaf: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu ( Late) Really was a Visionary ,just like Nostradamus ,I would rather term him too as the man who saw Tommorow . Marriage of a Couple should be Mutually consented and Agreed upon .It's Naturally un-hypocritical to have a talk before preceding to an Agreement to become one.

This Geographical Location had Existed so long ago with different Tribes,group living their lives. Bringing People of Differents cultures ,Heritage ,Religion,Ways of life ,Beliefs without really having them on a round table to seek their Representative consents will continue to affects such Unity , Whether we like it or not .

When a Union is forced ,Such Unity becomes a Caricature of real Unity , Conscience can never be silenced ,it moves from Generations to another , History can be Stopped in schools .it's not wiped away on the Internet ...The birth of Nigeria during the 1914 Amalgamation stuff has been Epileptic . This Generation of Leaders keep sweeping the matter of Unity under the carpet ,You never can tell what the next Generation would do about it .

War was once fought ,today everything has taken a New Dimension which is Dialogue/ Talk. USSR did not go to war to have them Divided ,Yugoslavia did not as well. We keep shying away from Reality and Making false Announcement of a far Dreamed Unity . At the mentioning of Restructuring ,You see many Hypocrites are ready to Crucify you.

A Unity characterized with Marginalizations ,Hatred for others ,un-equal Representations at every Governing Levels . Odumegwu Ojukwu ,You really saw tommorow.Lord Lugard ,I believe if he had the Crystal ball to see beyond ,he wouldn't have merged the Protectorates together ,He would have allowed the Regions to continue living their live Peacefully . Almighty God Has blessed each regions .

They would have been co-existing ,each staying in His region making exchange ,doing businesses without all these today Wahala . A unity must not be forced .This Contraption was not an idea and Making of Nigerians ,if it's too late for the correction it should not be too late for restructuring.If there was a Visionary just like Ojukwu among my people ,the Yorubas ,This forceful marriage wouldn't have been .But trust my Yoruba people of Hypocrisy ( Abosi ,Ote ) Our Opinion is never one ,Group of 5 people discuss an issue and plan to carry it out ,You must definitely see one bastard ( Omo ale ) turning the other way round to change the plan ,Never with one Voice .May be it's the curses AOLE placed on us the Yoruba ,The Veteran Artist Hubert Ogunde also Sang about " Yoruba Roonu " Sunday Igboho could have been a Thug and whatever they say ,All I know is that His recent activity is geared towards puting a stop to Killings of Innocent Farmers by Killer Herdsmen but there you go again ,you see some Omo ale Yoruba ( Agbeyin gba ebo je) Planning to end His Life .

The evils this Contraption is causing is much more than the Benefits intended.Restructuring now. Welcome on board to all Hypocrites, IPOB Accusers .Insults and Abuse Experts. Emi kin se Omo IPOB ..Emi kin se Omo Ibo.Omo Yoruba ni mi gan gan ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Monogamy: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
But what he saw about Biafra was blurry

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by MightySparrow: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:
But what he saw about Biafra was blurry
He saw through dark glasses
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Monogamy: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
MightySparrow:
He saw through dark glasses

Hahahahahaha... How about his presidential ambition...... cheesy grin
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Emi kin se Omo Ibo.Omo Yoruba ni mi gan gan ...

Most of you were raised in Yoruba land, no dey pretend. You will leave your unproductive land and be disturbing us here. Ojuku ko oju-ese ni

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by kettykin: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
SuperBold:

Most of you were raised in Yoruba land, no dey pretend. You will leave your unproductive land and be disturbing us here. Ojuku ko oju-ese ni

What yoruba land. The land that fulani herdsmen and bandits are ravaging unhindered with yorubas relocating to Benin republic, the land where illorin has been taken and lekki peninsula and apa's ports is firmly in hands of fulani .
The land that is drowning under the abuse of street urchins, ritualist and mc oluomo boys.
Give lagos some 5 years more

3 Likes

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by MightySparrow: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahahaha... How about his presidential ambition...... cheesy grin
He saw that in his dark glasses with his eyes wide shut!
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Monogamy: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
MightySparrow:
He saw that in his dark glasses with his eyes wide shut!

grin grin

Ojukwu lose the civil war, couldn't achieve Biafra, lose the presidential election....And yet some people are claiming Ojukwu saw tomorrow... He saw nothing

Anyways, same way Lamidi Kanu is also claiming of seeing tomorrow but couldn't see the dead of his dog , Jack coming...
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
kettykin:

What yoruba land. The land that fulani herdsmen and bandits are ravaging unhindered with yorubas relocating to Benin republic, the land where illorin has been taken and lekki peninsula and apa's ports is firmly in hands of fulani .
The land that is drowning under the abuse of street urchins, ritualist and mc oluomo boys.
Give lagos some 5 years more

We know your kind, you are angry at life because u are unable to leave alaigbo, it is tearing you apart and you want to get yoruba angry to send innocent igbos back home so that you can Rob them like you use to do every December. No one force you to unfortunate okay drink good water (if you can even see clean water in alaigbo) cheesy and remember Yoruba na ur senior

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by kettykin: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
SuperBold:

We know your kind, you are angry at life because u are unable to leave alaigbo, it is tearing you apart and you want to get yoruba angry to send innocent igbos back home so that you can Rob them like you use to do every December. No one force you to unfortunate okay drink good water (if you can even see clean water in alaigbo) cheesy and remember Yoruba na ur senior
Ok
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ojukwu is responsible for the slaughter and loss of thousands of Igbo after travelling out his family for safety, he's currently rotting as I'm saying, the bastard is currently suffering in the grave for the thousands of Igbo women he made widows and thousands of Igbo kids he made orphans, that animal was training young men, sending them to early grave, if Biafra had existed, he was going to be a dictator, spits, Ojukwu loved the Igbos but he loved power more than the Igbos, that made him a potential Abacha in the East because he was already having issues with many leaders in the East but today's young Igbos don't know shit, they just buy data and starting bullshitting, another day I'm going to give you more

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hahahahhahaha
Nairaland should create yabaleft section for some commenters
Ojukwu did not only saw tomorrow
He saw next tomorrow
The restructuring he fought 50+years ago is what Nigerianists are killing to have now

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Ojukwu is responsible for the slaughter of thousands Igbo bloods after travelling out his family, he's currently rotting as I'm saying, the bastard is currently suffering in the grave for the thousands of women he made widows and thousands of kids he made orphans, that animal was training you men, sending them to early grave, if Biafra had existed, he was going to be a dictator, spits
Hahahahaha
If I convert ur brain to recharge card it can never flash because is very low
If you like kee ya self
It doesn’t change the fact that ojukwu fought for restructuring 50 years ago which your great grand fathers fought against

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Monogamy: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Ojukwu is responsible for the slaughter of thousands Igbo bloods after travelling out his family, he's currently rotting as I'm saying, the bastard is currently suffering in the grave for the thousands of women he made widows and thousands of kids he made orphans, that animal was training you men, sending them to early grave, if Biafra had existed, he was going to be a dictator, spits

Hahahahahaha...
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Hahahahaha
If I convert ur brain to recharge card it can never flash because is very low
If you like kee ya self
It doesn’t change the fact that ojukwu fought for restructuring 50 years ago which your great grand fathers fought against

The thing is I don't know if our reasoning level is close, so I am not sure if I should get into a constructive argument with you because if our reasoning level is miles apart, we will just be insulting each other
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

The thing is I don't know if our reasoning level is close, so I am not sure if I should get into a constructive argument with you because if our reasoning level is miles apart, we will just be insulting each other
Hahahahhahaha
Constructive indeed?
Choose your fight wisely before I disgrace you here,
If you doubt,hop in

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Hahahahhahaha
Constructive indeed?
Choose your fight wisely before I disgrace you here,
If you doubt,hop in

You can see that "Choose your fight" that's why I said what I said, that's why I like to know someone's mind before I engage myself in an argument with them, a lot of you young guys don't know anything except insult those from whom you should learn from because what you are probably going to learn is going to break your heart

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You can see that "Choose your fight" that's why I said what I said, that's why I like to know someone's mind before I engage myself in an argument with them, a lot of you young guys don't know anything except insult those from whom you should learn from because what you are probably going to learn is going to break your heart
Welcome
Now can you narrate how ojukwu killed 3 million igbos?
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Goodvibes007: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Same Ojukwu that contested for the presidency like 2 decades ago?

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Same Ojukwu that contested for the presidency like 2 decades ago?
Doesn’t it change the fact that ojukwu saw tomorrow?
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Goodvibes007: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
In addition, If Zik had not betrayed Awolowo by joining forces with Amadu Bello and Tarawa Balewa, there wouldn't be a need for the first civil war in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Goodvibes007: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Doesn’t it change the fact that ojukwu saw tomorrow?
No. It means he is an hypocrite. He pissed on the grave of biafran soldiers that fought for him by declaring to run for the president of Nigeria not once but twice.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Goodvibes007:
In addition, If Zik had not betrayed Awolowo by joining forces with Amadu Bello and Tarawa Balewa, there wouldn't be a need for the first civil war in Nigeria.
Ok you killed igbos because zik betrayed awolowo in politics?
Educate me
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Goodvibes007: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Ok you killed igbos because zik betrayed awolowo in politics?
Educate me
Point out where I said I killed ibos? Ojukwu led lots of biafran to slaughter only to come back and contest for the presidency of the same country he tried to divide.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Goodvibes007:

No. It means he is an hypocrite. He pissed on the grave of biafran soldiers that fought for him by declaring to run for the president of Nigeria not once but twice.
So tell me
Did ojukwu escape during or after the way?
When did he go to exile?
The 3 million biafrans you killed was it after ojukwu went on exile?
Educate me please

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Goodvibes007: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

So tell me
Did ojukwu escape during or after the way?
When did he go to exile?
The 3 million biafrans you killed was it after ojukwu went on exile?
Educate me please
You are arguing of context. I am leaving this thread. Can't keep going round in cycle.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Point out where I said I killed ibos? Ojukwu led lots of biafran to slaughter only to come back and contest for the presidency of the same country he tried to divide.
Before the war many igbos were killed in the north!!!!
Was it also caused by ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu : The Man Who Saw Tommorow. by Goodvibes007: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Before the war many igbos were killed in the north!!!!
Was it also caused by ojukwu
And what led to the killing of iboes in the North? Did notherners just wake up and started killing iboes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra, Oduduwa Republic: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nige / Tinubu, Ambode, Afenifere Etc By Late Yinka Odumakin / Insecurity: Imo Governor Turns Prayer Warrior .takes Case To God In Abuja Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.