Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale (653 Views)

Elepaq Constant Or Sumec Firman 4.5kva / Original Sumec Firman ( SOLD) / My SUMEC Generator Misbehaves With My Television, ADVISE PLEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by Carbonated: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
My contact and address on my signature....
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by Carbonated: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Still Available......
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by Bekin: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Why would u sell this kind of old dirty gen at that high price who will buy? My own is even newer come nd buy am selling it off 10k

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by Carbonated: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bekin:
Why would u sell this kind of old dirty gen at that high price who will buy? My own is even newer come nd buy am selling it off 10k

Alright post pictures let me see and I hope It's not the counterfeit most of your people normally order from China??
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by heendrix(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Carbonated:

Alright post pictures let me see and I hope It's not the counterfeit most of your people normally order from China??

So for ur mind urs is made in US or UK bah

dey there dey deceive urself
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by jeff1607(m): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2021
Bekin:

Pictures?
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by Carbonated: 6:19am On Mar 08, 2021
heendrix:

So for ur mind urs is made in US or UK bah

dey there dey deceive urself

Ogbeni leave story and post yours. That's how you people go around saying all sort of thrash on someone Ads. This kinda ACT won't make you to be progressive In life. If you know you are not Interested, You can always move to the next. I don't usually like to talk this much but I Just had to this time around......
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by Carbonated: 6:22am On Mar 08, 2021
jeff1607:

Pictures?

Don't bother yourself asking. He dosen't have any Generator to sell at that "Ridiculous Price" Fixed
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by heendrix(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Carbonated:

Ogbeni leave story and post yours. That's how you people go around saying all sort of thrash on someone Ads. This kinda ACT won't make you be progressive In life. If you know you are not Interested, You can always move to the next. I don't usually like to talk this much but I Just to this time around......

Oga me I was just clearing the air say na same Chinese product wey u dey bash you wan sell give so o. So it's basically ur word against urs
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by jeff1607(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Carbonated:

Don't bother yourself asking. He dosen't have any Generator to sell at that "Ridiculous Price" You should know typical black and nigerian people. They get this Cum feeling when they spoil or make Jest their brethren better still when they throw themselves under the bus.....

The price he stated isn't "Ridiculous" it is usually sold between 8k-13k depending on the discretion of the seller. The only difference that might make it go higher is if it's the Japanese make, they sell as far as 20 something for a fairly used one.

Coils play a big role here
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by Carbonated: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Still Available....
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by Carbonated: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Still Available.....
Re: SOLD!!! Used Original Sumec Generator For Sale by Carbonated: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2021
SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!
Congrats to the lucky buyer.....

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us Some Of The Things You Endured Before You Became Succesful. / Instagram Account For Sell (yankee Account) / See What Some Nairalanders Are Saying In This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.