Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef (1305 Views)

Bbnaija : “are You Going To Beat Me?” Erica Attacks Lucy Over Kiddwaya / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React / Samklef: "People Attacking Nigerian Pastors Don't Have Sense" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
BBNaija star, Erica Nlewedim has sent a strong warning to music producer, Samuel Oguachuba a.k.a Samclef, telling him to stop mentioning her name in any of his posts.

Erica said this after Samclef made a post about her which she found to be disrespectful although it looks nothing of that sort from a different angle altogether.

Samklef had tweeted that Erica had sex on National TV and since she has moved on, he wants others to equally forget about it.

"Erica had sex on national tv and everybody spoke about it. She is leaving her normal life now. It’s past. So pls let this matter die," the talented music producer wrote
Erica got offended by the message and issued a clapback almost immediately. She wrote;

"Excuse me I don’t know you so please keep my name out of your...CONTINUE

1 Share

Re: ‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Now , they to brawl n later move on too
Re: ‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef by BaeMercy(f): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2021
This IDK lifestyle kind of girls
It must have pained her but she just want to form street by doing as if she doesn't care
I respect prostitutes who stand on the road than all these women who go to BBN to have sex
I wonder how people named them as celebrities
Because she went on TV to have sex and dance then became popular she thinks she have liver now and can insult samclef anyhow she likes

1 Like

Re: ‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Samklef done fall him hands to allow this mannerless and Useless girl talk to am without respect.
Re: ‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Who is this attention seeking samklef
Re: ‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef by bukiah: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
This samklef is a useless fellow. He should have faced his dead career. Must he mention names.

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. / Nigerians React After Mistamaj Drew Beautiful Pencil-works Of Davido, Don Jazzy, / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Angel Completes The Double Jeopardy Game Before Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.