Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Young Man Preparing To Roof His House Tomorrow Dies With Girlfriend In A Car Acc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Man Preparing To Roof His House Tomorrow Dies With Girlfriend In A Car Acc (273 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Sympathizers Look On As Lady Dies With Her First Pregnancy In Delta / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Preparing To Roof His House Tomorrow Dies With Girlfriend In A Car Acc by Chukwute: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2021
A young man whose name was given as Donwany by an eyewitness has perished with his girlfriend in a fatal accident that occurred on Sunday evening in Amukpe Sapele, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that the accident occurred in front of Prominence Hotel killing the young man and his girlfriend instantly.

According to an eyewitness, Samuel Khalil Meyiwa, the young man was set to roof his new house tomorrow before he met with untimely death.

He wrote;

“This accident just happened in front of Prominence Hotel, Amukpe, killing a young man driving the car and his girlfriend.

“I am told the young guy, popularly called Donwany was to Roof the house he is building Tomorrow.. this night he died.
Dont drink and drive. Yahoo sweet, but use your head and live responsibly... Sad day for safarians...

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/03/07/young-man-preparing-to-roof-his-house-tomorrow-dies-with-girlfriend-in-a-car-accident-video/

Re: Young Man Preparing To Roof His House Tomorrow Dies With Girlfriend In A Car Acc by Spending123: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2021
RIP to them.

Ask your girlfriend to visit you now, she will ask for transport fare, but let someone inform her you have another lady in your room she can even hire helicopter!!! I fear who no fear naija girls.
Re: Young Man Preparing To Roof His House Tomorrow Dies With Girlfriend In A Car Acc by budaatum: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Life can be cruel sometimes.

May they Rip.
Re: Young Man Preparing To Roof His House Tomorrow Dies With Girlfriend In A Car Acc by Righteousness2(m): 12:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Terrible Death! Too Bad!
Condolences to their Families!

See a young man who was making Preparations to roof his house! Right now He is gone to Eternity!

As we Prepare to do this and that and Have this or that in life, lets also Ensure we are Prepared for Eternity!
This is what Really Matters!
Preparation for Eternity is all about Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS!
This is the Ultimate in life!
Re: Young Man Preparing To Roof His House Tomorrow Dies With Girlfriend In A Car Acc by Ever8090: 12:51am On Mar 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible Death! Too Bad!
Condolences to their Families!

See a young man who was making Preparations to roof his house! Right now He is gone to Eternity!

As we Prepare to do this and that and Have this or that in life, lets also Ensure we are Prepared for Eternity!
This is what Really Matters!
Preparation for Eternity is all about Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS!
This is the Ultimate in life!
my number one prayer point is always that.."oh lord, do not allow me die in my sins..

1 Like

Re: Young Man Preparing To Roof His House Tomorrow Dies With Girlfriend In A Car Acc by bcomputer101: 1:29am On Mar 08, 2021
If to say Buhari don fix our bad roads, this won't have happened.

E no go better for that Mannique
Re: Young Man Preparing To Roof His House Tomorrow Dies With Girlfriend In A Car Acc by GOFRONT(m): 5:50am On Mar 08, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Kaduna People !!! / Shift Make I Faint - Alibaba Group Hit With Record $2.8 Billion Fine By China / Landscape Design - The Concepts And Aspects Of Landscape Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.