Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today (8883 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Osinbajo As He Becomes 64 Today / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Live @ Enugu Airport (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by petertamtam6(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2021
Hbd to Viceless Toothless Bulldog !
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by obax321(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir!
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Adeniran906(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy birthday sir may you live well and become the next president of federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by murecool(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2021
#ProfAt64

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by murecool(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2021
Prof

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by murecool(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Icon At 64

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Myer(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2021
I hope APc would present either Osinbajo or Fashionable as their next candidate for Nigerian Presidency.

Tinubu would be wise not to even contest. As much as we all know he is power drunk, I hope just as he dropped his ambition for a Buhari win, he'll likewise drop his ambition for a Dashola or Osinbajo win.

Even though Nigerians are a bit disappointed in Osinbajo and Fashola, any discerning mind knows they are not to be blamed for their lacklustre performance as long as their offices have their limits.

Fashola has proven that he puts the people's interest or the cohntries' development above politics which was why Tinubu nearly stopped him from his 2nd term as Lagos Governor.

While Osinbajo has proven that whenever he is in the helms of affairs whenever Buhari was indisposed things work out smoothly for Nigeria. Perhaps because he is a righteous man who enjoys God's grace.

At he end of the day while I would prefer a Fashola any day , i believe there's a place for God factor in everything.
If Osinbajo us more favored by God, then I would hope Tinubu would set aside his personal ambition and present Osinbajo as the next APC presidential candidate for Nigeria presidency.

As a yoruba guy I know Hausa can't possibly expect to win the next election. Igbo's thanks to Nnamdi Kanu cannot yet be trusted not to divide Nigeria while the South South would have to wait their turn since its6not their turn yet.

Two things will either happen in the next election.

The Endsars protesters would galvanise a formidable force to topple the present administration and give us a truly worthy presidential candidate.

The usual APc or PDP knowing the power of Social Media would present a suitable candidacy for the presidency.

Any way it goes, I sincerely hope the Endsars youth are not deterred by the high jacking of the protest and would forces more on the 2023 elections which is more important than any unfortunate development from the endsars protest. Cos as far as I'm concerned either APC or PDP or Nnamdi Kanu highja key the protest.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by profmnuhu(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy birthday to a wonderful leader! You deserve our greatest respect for the lives you have touched and the stability you have brought to our democracy. Thanks for being our greatest asset.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by patoballistic: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2021
Atheistan:

He is ...but this country doesn't need someone like him at least for now.
He is calm and calculated no doubt but we need an aggressive leader now.
someone like Obasanjo or Atiku.
Someone needs to take charge and change things drastically..... it obvious no one is in charge.

Where did an aggressive leader like Buhari has taken us to now?

All we need is a calculated minded leader who can make a decisive decision to improve the lives of all Nigerian.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2021
patoballistic:

All we need is a calculated minded leader who can make a decisive decision to improve the lives of all Nigerian.

No mind that guy

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Ademidd: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy birthday to you Vice President Osinbajo. I wish you more of God's wisdom and more grace.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by garfield1: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2021
DonFreshmoney:
Happy birthday to the only commissioner VP in Nigeria history...

Was saraki not a p.a before becoming governor my boy
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by palechestnut: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Atheistan:

Obviously he is ...but this country doesn't actually need someone like him at least for now.
He is calm and calculated no doubt but we need an aggressive leader now..
someone like Obasanjo or Atiku.
Someone needs to take charge and change things drastically.....its obvious no one is in charge.

Na so everybody want aggressive on corruption President, now see what we got grin
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Ademola47(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy birthday to a man of utmost intelligence!

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy birthday to the vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Congratulations to our dear father, son, uncle, brother and man of God without any corruption charges Professor Pastor Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Jessepaid(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2021
wallex1983:
Happy Birthday to our vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

May you live long to enjoy the fruit of your labour.
Hehehe...

Wishing him long life to continue overseeing the oppression of Nigerians abi...

Werey!
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by TheRareGem1(f): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy birthday to the best VP in the world.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Joyce95: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy Birthday Osinbajo, #IconAt64. Indeed you are making a scar that future generations to come will always make reference to. Your selfless efforts to make citizens smile will never go unrewarded. God bless you new age, #MyOsinbajo
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by seglabsy(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2021
baba kekere,baba kofeso
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Jhayphil: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy Birthday to an Icon@64. May the Lord continue to guide you.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Atheistan: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2021
patoballistic:

Buhari is not aggressive nor is he calculated, he is simply nonexistent..
This has created a deep decay in the system and the country has been overrun.
To bring us back on track and send the menace back to where it came from, we need a strong willed individual.

A lizard in Nigeria cannot become an alligator in America
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by bbbb56: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Hbd oga vp ... bid u llnp .. even though una no worth our wish but we go shall greet u
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by harmony75: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Hbd more grace Sir
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by ofiko123(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy birthday Mr vice president...
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by longifilis(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy birthday Man Of God

Many happy returns of the day

Your strength is renewed

Congratulations
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Ayo2004: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2021
patoballistic:
He is at the best age to lead the country. But they won't allow him to do so.

Happy Birthday sir
Best age keep u dia angry
This 1 that cannot take action
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Jhayphil: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir. Long life and prosperity.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by Yellowface1220(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy Birthday to you great leader
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today by osef(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Happy birthday the able vice president my own symbol of humility in modern days , many Happy returns,long life and good health.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Communities To Pay ₦9 Million, Contribute ₦6000 Each To Avert Attacks / 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket / Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.