Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Kastina Pcms From Lagos. Line Up Here. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kastina Pcms From Lagos. Line Up Here. (468 Views)

NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina / Pcms From Lagos Posted To Kwara / Kastina State Government Increase NYSC Budget By 200% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kastina Pcms From Lagos. Line Up Here. by hunterezi(m): 3:41am On Mar 08, 2021
So I and some others have been posted to Kastina. Does anyhow have an idea how we can get there by train? And the cost.

Thanks.
Re: Kastina Pcms From Lagos. Line Up Here. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Tina4yes
Re: Kastina Pcms From Lagos. Line Up Here. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
hunterezi:
So I and some others have been posted to Kastina. Does anyhow have an idea how we can get there by train? And the cost.

Thanks.
Please have you gotten an answer to this?
Re: Kastina Pcms From Lagos. Line Up Here. by Annancy(f): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
going to katsina from Abia state
Re: Kastina Pcms From Lagos. Line Up Here. by JungleboyT(m): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2021
Going to Katsina from Ilorin. Who is in?
Re: Kastina Pcms From Lagos. Line Up Here. by salson51(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2021
when will be the orientation camp date printed on your posting
Re: Kastina Pcms From Lagos. Line Up Here. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
hunterezi:

Thanks.
I've just checked the NRC website, I don't think going by train is feasible.

Information from the website shows the train departs Lagos 12:00pm in the afternoon on Fridays and the destinations is Kano. It gets to kano 6:30pm on Saturday and there's no stop in Katsina you have to take a bus to katsina. Probably you drop along kaduna or zaria or any close area to katsina and then take a bus to Katsina. But from Lagos to Kano is about 30 hrs with train.

Probably there's more to the train travel that is not on the website, someone who is close to the train station here in Lagos can help get more information?

If I may ask when are you going?

(1) (Reply)

Nhgsfp, My Dilema As Regard To The Program / Offer Of Assistance / How To Invest Your First 100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.