Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths (830 Views)

Which Of These Vaccines Should I Take At Near 60: Astra Zeneca Or Moderna? / Oxford Astra/zeneca Vaccine Roll Out Begins In Uk / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Rossunki: 4:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Austria suspends Astra Zeneca 'covid vaccines' after recipients' deaths following injection:

''Austrian authorities have suspended inoculations with a batch of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine as a precaution while investigating the death of one person and the illness of another after the shots, a health agency said on Sunday.

"The Federal Office for Safety in Health Care (BASG) has received two reports in a temporal connection with a vaccination from the same batch of the AstraZeneca vaccine in the district clinic of Zwettl" in Lower Austria province, it said.''

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/austria-suspends-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-batch-after-death-11615116433579.html

1 Like

Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by ShackWes(f): 4:10am On Mar 08, 2021
How I wish those who took it on live TV here too can follow suit

Watch as zom..bs will rush to defend the lifeless wey him wife and pikin sef don abandon

1 Like

Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by saheedbadmus(m): 4:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Ah na wao ... it's better they suspend it permanently .. ba country be dat .. Abeg Nigeria govt it's better una examine this vaccine well before its being administered on almost every body o Abeg o make we no go dey die like chicken ... we still dey battle to survive make we no go face another battle o
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Maxymilliano(m): 4:19am On Mar 08, 2021
And Nigeria President and Vice President don take am on live TV

God finish this work soonest abeg !
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 08, 2021
No need to panic, As far as am concerned no one has taken the vaccine here in Nigeria!!

Oh that charade on live TV on Saturday? I laugh in Swahili. If you know you know.

8 Likes

Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Rossunki: 4:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
And Nigeria President and Vice President don take am on live TV

God finish this work soonest abeg !

Are you sure it's what they took? They could have taken saline solution.
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by adajoe555: 4:33am On Mar 08, 2021
And some people are taking it on live TV..they think we are dumb.
or is that the one they brought to Nigeria different?

2 Likes

Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by galaxy2020(m): 4:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Wahala everywhere
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by tommy589(m): 4:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Flackoo:
No need to panic, As far as am concerned no one has taken the vaccine here in Nigeria!!

Oh that charade on live TV on Saturday? I laugh in Swahili. If you know you know.

They think Nigerians are dumbo grin

1 Like

Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Rossunki: 4:38am On Mar 08, 2021
adajoe555:
And some people are taking it on live TV..they think we are dumb.
or is the one they brought to Nigeria different?

Oh I'm sure they sent the better, safer versions to us in Nigeria.

Afterall they love us more than they love themselves (cough cough).

3 Likes

Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Cmanforall: 4:44am On Mar 08, 2021
Rossunki:
Austria suspends Astra Zeneca 'covid vaccines' after recipients' deaths following injection:

''Austrian authorities have suspended inoculations with a batch of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine as a precaution while investigating the death of one person and the illness of another after the shots, a health agency said on Sunday.

"The Federal Office for Safety in Health Care (BASG) has received two reports in a temporal connection with a vaccination from the same batch of the AstraZeneca vaccine in the district clinic of Zwettl" in Lower Austria province, it said.''

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/austria-suspends-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-batch-after-death-11615116433579.html
The same sent to Nigeria?
shocked
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Rossunki: 4:46am On Mar 08, 2021
Cmanforall:

The same sent to Nigeria?

No, the one sent to outer space.

Ode.
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by adajoe555: 4:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Rossunki:

Oh I'm sure they sent the better, safer versions to us in Nigeria.

Afterall they love us more than they love themselves (cough cough).

It weaken me to see how wicked our governments are, people die everyday of hunger, malaria, Lassa fever and yet all these ones are not there concern, there major concern is on a virus that have a high recovery rate.
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by IME1: 4:47am On Mar 08, 2021
cry may they rest in peace, all those recipients who took the shots.

But on the flip side in Nigeria, I say cool ghen ghen wink

@adajoe555 I've been saying it since covid19 started (the same year (2020) we were battling lassa fever, we just suddenly abandoned all other deadlier diseases and focused on it) that there are greater problems Nigeria has and needs tackling.
- insecurity
Imagine the pain of losing a very healthy and happy person to trigger happy drug infused men from the bush in the guise of bandits, kidnappers, and terrorists?
- lassa fever, hepatitis, AIDS, diabetes and cancer
Imagine people still having to go to India and elsewhere for kidney transplant and cancer treatment? Dr Ehanire said lassa fever is not a national issue so treatment, management and prevention cannot be made free? Those who are detected on time still pay for their treatment in Irrua and are poorly managed, no thanks to the government's neglect of the hospital
- hunger
Oh my Lord! I passed a street on Friday, mostly inhabited by students and I saw a woman eating bread from the refuse block. She didn't look mad, cloth still dey body and she was gathering remnant probably to take to her children. There is hunger in the land for basic things. Not cornbeef, lettuce, yoghurt or chicken oh, but basic food and pure water. The north where food is cheap, I still don't see them rolling in milk and honey. Many still look malnourished. Please don't mention me I've lived and stayed in core north

I could go on

@Rossunkin pele take water, don't cough again, somebody's darling daddy here has got you covered undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Luckydubby7(m): 4:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Pls don't be deceived by buhari led government.
Heaven knows I'm not taking any God forsaken vaccine.
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by plaindealer: 4:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Tens of millions of people took the vaccine already and they are still alive,

Silly alarmist and ignorant thread

1 Like

Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by moremuch1(m): 5:22am On Mar 08, 2021
I thought they test this drugs on animals before human trials

meanwhile
check my signature to mine for free a new Cryptocurrency that is about to be launched soon
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by pointstores(m): 5:32am On Mar 08, 2021
Kkk nw
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Ikjosh04: 5:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Interesting time aheadcry.

Btw., Happy International women's day

Cheers to all the magical women in the world. Not only do you matter, you rock!!
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by femi4: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2021
Pfizer remain the best
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Rossunki: 5:55am On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:
Tens of millions of people took the vaccine already and they are still alive...

For how long? Do YOU know?

Why should we risk our lives by taking a 'vaccine' that's not even undergone 6 months of testing for possible effects on humans?

Are you aware that 7 to 10 years is the minimum testing period for vaccines before public release?

Mr ''I trust oyinbo pass my mama''.
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Cmanforall: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Rossunki:

No, the one sent to outer space.

Ode.
Your problem is too much. If you can't understand sentences and reactions then you are cursed as you just cursed yourself.
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by adajoe555: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2021
IME1:
cry may they rest in peace, all those recipients who took the shots.

But on the flip side in Nigeria, I say cool ghen ghen wink

@adajoe555 I've been saying it since covid19 started (the same year (2020) we were battling lassa fever, we just suddenly abandoned all other deadlier diseases and focused on it) that there are greater problems Nigeria has and needs tackling.
- insecurity
Imagine the pain of losing a very healthy and happy person to trigger happy drug infused men from the bush in the guise of bandits, kidnappers, and terrorists?
- lassa fever, hepatitis, AIDS, diabetes and cancer
Imagine people still having to go to India and elsewhere for kidney transplant and cancer treatment? Dr Ehanire said lassa fever is not a national issue so treatment, management and prevention cannot be made free? Those who are detected on time still pay for their treatment in Irrua and are poorly managed, no thanks to the government's neglect of the hospital
- hunger
Oh my Lord! I passed a street on Friday, mostly inhabited by students and I saw a woman eating bread from the refuse block. She didn't look mad, cloth still dey body and she was gathering remnant probably to take to her children. There is hunger in the land for basic things. Not cornbeef, lettuce, yoghurt or chicken oh, but basic food and pure water. The north where food is cheap, I still don't see them rolling in milk and honey. Many still look malnourished. Please don't mention me I've lived and stayed in core north

I could go on

@Rossunkin pele take water, don't cough again, somebody's darling daddy here has got you covered undecided

You've said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by neyorlmogzy(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2021
Rossunki:

For how long? Do YOU know, you ignorant dunce?

Why should we risk our lives by taking a 'vaccine' that's not even undergone 6 months of testing for possible effects on humans?

Are you aware that 7 to 10 years is the minimum testing period for vaccines before public release?

Mr ''I trust oyinbo pass my mama''.

MUMU.
Though your assertion is right, but the vaccine was already being manufactured for the treatment of SARS, and since the virus have similar origin, they decided to try it for covid19. Am also skeptical about taking it too
Re: Austria Suspends Astra Zeneca 'Covid Vaccines' After Recipients' Deaths by Rossunki: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2021
neyorlmogzy:

Though your assertion is right, but the vaccine was already being manufactured for the treatment of SARS, and since the virus have similar origin, they decided to try it for covid19. Am also skeptical about taking it too

Try ke?

So they're using humanity as guinea pigs?

Well, na those wey go take the 'vaccine' e concern sha.

(1) (Reply)

Induction Into The Hall Of Fame/shame / Killer Paracetamol Syrup Hits Market / Cure For Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.