Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Urgent... This Is A Must Read! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent... This Is A Must Read! (116 Views)

[A Must Read] Winning The Bet9ja Of Life / Must Read!! See What Whatsapp Did To New Versions / 3 Reasons Why First Love Never The Best Love[must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent... This Is A Must Read! by gabbijason(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Very Inspiring.. Read to the end

He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. Matthew 9:37

Growing up as a little boy, I was privileged to visit the village on few occasions. Specifically during the “Babangida must go” saga. We had relocated temporarily to a near by village to take refuge in anticipation of an impending war that could break out. On one of those days we would walk a few miles to catch a glimpse of the farm.
Along the path we walked, I often found plenty of rotten fruits on the ground, some stinking so bad. as I hopped over them, I still remember asking while the fruits were left to rot instead of been harvested early. The answer I got was “It’s in excess, and there are no much laborers to do the harvesting Job. And even if it’s harvested early, there is no storage mechanism as we already have more than enough in our homes”

This is an exact replica of what we see in our streets today. A lot of fruits that were due for harvest have gone rotten. Men and women who should be burning for the Lord are out there in the street, in the clubs engaging in sex trade. Some have resulted to arm-robbery, kidnapping e. t.c hence becoming a nuisance to society. They wouldn’t have been were they are if someone had harvested them. They got ripe for harvest, and we did nothing. So they began to stink.

Don’t fold your arm my beloved brethren, the cure for youth restiveness doesn’t lie in the hand of government alone. More so, these guys are in dire need of salvation. I work with a lot of young people and I know how vulnerable they are. If we don’t harvest them for Christ, the evil men will harvest them for satan. The harvest is so huge and Jesus is calling you to be a co-worker with Him, to liberate people from the hold of satan. Take a child off the street before these terrible guys take them in. our society is getting messier by the day; If you take a child off the street today, you saving his or her soul and bringing sanity to the society at large.

Another harvest season is here, Jesus is calling you to be a co-laborer with Him. Hallelujah!

Prayer

Pray that the Lord of the harvest will send more laborers into the fields( the business world, the corporate world, the entertainment world) to bring salvation to unsaved and deliverance to the captive using you as a point of contact.

Let’s pray.

#rhemadaily by Yhuki Peters
Follow on instagram/twitter @Yhuku_omo_oba

Re: Urgent... This Is A Must Read! by harmargedon: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Laycon -"wagwan" (mp3) / Welcome! To My Channel / Are These Really The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.