Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp (19233 Views)

Can Chelsea Win The EPL This Season / Cristiano Ronaldo: "2018 Best Year Of My Career" / Unai Emery Is Arsenal Winning The EPL This Season? Abumeyang Scores Hatrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Doraty1(f): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2021
Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, has admitted this is the lowest point of his managerial career.

Mario Lemina’s goal for Fulham, inflicted a sixth straight home defeat on the Premier League champions on Sunday.

It represents the Reds’ worst run in the club’s history.

“My boys wanted it. Believe me, they want to win games. I see how much it hurts. It’s easy to judge it that way because Fulham won, so you say they wanted it more.

“But I don’t think that’s the problem. I don’t have to stand here and say we’re fighting for this or that,” Klopp said.

When asked if it was one of the lowest points in his managerial reign, he replied: “I would wish to say no but yes it is.

“That’s not a problem. I don’t always have to have the best times. This team is an extreme team. We were extremely successful and now we have an extreme situation as well but we will fight through.”
https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/08/epl-this-is-the-lowest-point-of-my-career-klopp/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

4 Likes

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2021
Lowest Point Kee you there.

Thanks to your Mumurity I'm not cashing out this morning.
lipsrsealed undecided cry

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by DontSuckToto: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2021
He should just resign

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Davicjoe(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
Liverpool just doing give away in their past 6 EPL home matches. Abeg do give away for Arsenal. They need it d most.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
Wahala for Liverpool
Nothing Manna nor go see for inside darling daddy toilet

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
Nothing last forever........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
Fake team. No depth.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by alingo2013(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
For cutting me six million naira coupon you and your team plus your family go remain there o, I hate nonsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by whytediamond(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
No Champion forever
Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Fake team. No depth.
Where were you When they are winning everything?
slyfoxxjoe:
”I get am before” no be property.
Dat one sef dey sha smiley

alingo2013:
For cutting me six million naira coupon you and your team plus your family go remain there o, I hate nonsense
6 million for your dreams kwa.
U no fit play dem to lose abi, na u cut ur lose.
Abi dat option no dey?

11 Likes

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Sensitivity: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2021
You never see anything. You go walk alone this season grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Capnd143(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Klopp is tactically preparing the arrival of Steven Gerrard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Drew13: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2021
You nor de hear word na, stubborn coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Kingluqman(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Pandemic Champion grin

9 Likes

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
Go back to your drawing board and reshuffle
Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by cly490(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
booscy:
Lowest Point Kee you there.

Thanks to your Mumurity I'm not cashing out this morning.
lipsrsealed undecided cry
That was harsh...Do you think he is happy with the result?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Where were you When they are winning everything?
”I get am before” no be property.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Allylic(f): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
This is what happens when the bench is zero..liverpool's
saving grace last season was because there was no serious injury..Now Kopp needs to equip his bench.

1 Like

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by lunacol(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
Life is full of ups and downs. Learn from your mistakes, restrategise and bounce back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by efilefun(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
#NEVERWINATHOME that’s Liverpool’s new slogan.... E choke sorry E restrict my air flow lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Enemzy3348: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
i sell old facebook accounts at cheap rates call or whatsapp 09083354 950[b]i sell old facebook accounts at cheap rates call or whatsapp 0908335 4950[/b]i sell old facebook accounts at cheap rates call or whatsapp 0908335 4950
Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Chekwube1989(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Every day is not Christmas, you win some and loss some that is life for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by wunmi590(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Kingluqman(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2021
You are going to 10 straight home defeat. You will set a record no one else can break grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by pappy2000: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Klopp should resign.

1 Like

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Caseless: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2021
epl is something else.it can humble anyone.

9 Likes

Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Dharey55(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Las las, he will resign next season, head over to Germany and Gerrard will take over, it has been written
Re: EPL: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Career – Klopp by Kingluqman(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Chekwube1989:
Every day is not Christmas, you win some and loss some that is life for you
E Dey win some and lose some
Na. But straight six home defeat is out of it abeg

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA Rejects Ethiopia Protest Over Disallowed Goal / Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? / Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.