Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) (542 Views)

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / Book Of Luke. (Very Deep Words of JESUS) / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2021
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."—Proverbs 9:10

My experience so far has proven this^ to be true. Whenever I do something wrong while growing as a believer, it seems my wisdom, understanding, knowledge etc were gradually disappearing from me, until I pray to GOD and ask HIM for forgiveness, and immediately my understanding, memory of the truth, wisdom, and things I forgot get restored to me, sometimes gradually, esp when I continue in holiness. You "brain" or mind begins to flash again with lots of wonderful things that were revealed to you in the past... and more are even added . The way this things work is shocking and are never coincidence. Fear GOD always to continue to be wise, knowledgeable and remember
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."—Proverbs 9:10

My experience so far has proven this^ to be true. Whenever I do something wrong while growing as a believer, it seems my wisdom, understanding, knowledge etc were gradually disappearing from me, until I pray to GOD and ask HIM for forgiveness, and immediately my understanding, memory of the truth, wisdom, and things I forgot get restored to me, sometimes gradually, esp when I continue in holiness. You "brain" or mind begins to flash again with lots of wonderful things that were revealed to you in the past... and more are even added . The way this things work is shocking and are never coincidence. Fear GOD always to continue to be wise, knowledgeable and remember

Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . .
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Bump.. .. .. C.
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Bump... ... ..
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ..
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:27am On May 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ....
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bump... .. ..
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ..
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by GdNews32: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by GdNews32: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .. .. .
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by GdNews32: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... ... ..
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ... . .. .
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.
. ......
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .......... .
Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Wisdom. (very Deep And True) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..... . .... ........ ..

(1) (Reply)

100,000 Capacity Ark Of Legacy Ground Breaking Is Today / Apostle Michael Orokpo Preaches To The Church In Maidiguri About Unity / Video: Man Who Claimed He Killed Tb Joshua Finally Lamds In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.