Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Properties Developers, Please Stop Drilling Boreholes Close To A Soakaway - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Properties Developers, Please Stop Drilling Boreholes Close To A Soakaway (216 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos / Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Properties Developers, Please Stop Drilling Boreholes Close To A Soakaway by moremuch1(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2021
The water from the borehole in the house that I am currently staying was really smelling, so we thought the tanks was dirty , we washed it but the water was still smelling. Everyone was confused and didn't know why the water was still smelling after washing the tanks except me of course tongue

As a science student, I suspected that it was because of the closeness of the borehole to the soakway that caused the water to be smelling but I didn't say anything because I don't have strength to argue with anyone. So I was just observing to see when rain falls if the water from the borehole will still be smelling. The much anticipated rain came yesterday and I pumped the water this morning to see how far, much to my expectations the water stopped smelling. The rain water that fell yesterday must have added to the water underground and diluted it grin. So when rain doesn't fall for some weeks and the water underground is drying up, the water will start smelling again. What nonsense, all these properties should know better and stop drilling boreholes close to the soakway. ..
It's simple science
Re: Properties Developers, Please Stop Drilling Boreholes Close To A Soakaway by SooWan: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2021
smiley Wahala

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: CBN Presents N253.4m Grant To Check Pandemic / How Real Is COVID 19 In Nigeria??? / Best Methods To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.