Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

This Soot Should Be Taking More Serious Than This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Soot Should Be Taking More Serious Than This. (190 Views)

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Soot Should Be Taking More Serious Than This. by optimistD(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2021
This is my 13 months old baby’s foot as a result of soot in the house even with closed doors. This is an hour without socks and the house was mopped this morning. He never went outside. This is what we inhale and nobody is talking about it. Whatever is the cause is known by the government but we have decided to play politics with everything including the lives and health of residents of Port Harcourt and Niger Delta in general. I live in PH. This should be treated as an emergency health hazard, but the people that should take it up are preparing for 2021 forgetting that they are inhaling it too and will probably be worse off.

(1) (Reply)

Confused About Eye Care? Get Help Here / *bait* / Pay Attention To Your Sexual Life When Prostatitis Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.