Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders (17830 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Miyetti Allah Calling For War — Yoruba World Congress / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by digital234: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin grin

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by christistruth01: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He realizes he is dealing with cowarrrds that's why he is comfortably sleeping even with the highest drum of war...

He knows they are just barking..

Those you call Cowards drove that same IBB out of power without bloodshed

Tact is the Greater Valour
---------- Gen Alabi Isama

The best Warrior is the one that wins the War without going to battle
------------- Art of War

Lastly IBB never said that

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by od501: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

[s]Firstly the only war you guys fought cost you idiots 3million all because of the ego of Ojukuwu.

Secondly don't you think If you pay more attention to the governance of your sh!thole cursed redearth region you'd probably have less of spineless fulani slaves as governors....Yoruba affairs is more important than the governance of your cursed region....Jesus do you even read the ret@rded sh!t you wrote, you sound like someone who has the reasoning of a brick and IQ of a toaster.....
About looking out for neighbors the anonying thing is that we don't even share a border least of all being neighbors, even the Edo's hardly put mouth into issues of the south west despite being our close neighbors...the Igbo man leaves his cursed region, crossed the Niger brigde, crosses the SS to come and put mouth in the matter of the south west......you guys are actually very low in reasoning.

History knows who the real egotistical people are, and there's and will never be a hand of fellowship between westerners and subhuman fools from the east. Mind your fvckin business omo Igbo[/s].

I would have asked how old you are, but who cares, ignorance affects all ages. Usually, I don't waste my time with people who lack basic understanding of common situations. But I will spare you little of my time nevertheless.

First, we lost over 2 million (not 3 million) men, women, and children to the war (God bless their souls). A war that you westerners connived with your Fulani friends to fight, knowing fully well that the course of the war was very much justified. You joined hands with jihadists to annihilate a tribe just because of a promise of favourities in government; how are you enjoying that promise now?! Lol...

Secondly, we don't derve into matters that doesn't concern us, never! But our people if it gets to the nose, it will definitely get to the mouth. If these guys take over the west, it will be hard, if not impossible to protect the south and east, study the Greek war tactics to know know (that is if your ego will allow you).

Just like Ojukwu was telling every hear that cares to hear about the northern evil agender, and they kept taking him for bluff: some oxford graduate that thinks he knows it all and they refused to here. That's exactly the scenario here, Nnamdi Kanu was hammering on this day, and your type thinks he is just nosing around, Today who is crying foul? You are guys are too egotistic, selfish, and worse still, have no balls, and you have proved and kept proving it for centuries.

Tou accused the igbos of being low in reasoning yet the two major events in this country was dictated by the igbos. What the hell is wrong with you people?! Can't you just accept the truth no matter where it is coming from?

Seek for help oga lower your ego and seek for help, ogbos are very ready to form an alliance. Your hypocristics ways won't help you this time cos the polity has changed. Seek for help!!!
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Sleekfingers: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Amalekki:

They have been shouting war since Goodluck Jonathan lost the election, even the Ijaw people moved on the next day, but we all know it's just empty noise as usual. They are no fools. Why start war only to starting screaming genocide, CNN, world court, UN, USA etc help!. You think war na friendly match. The Yorubas are handling this very well considering the circumstances.

of course, war is never the solution......

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Youngmaster0(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Below is ngozi from enugu, killed and raped by devilish fulani animals..... they're also doing something similar in the SW but the difference is that we are focusing on our problems and not putting mouth in the issues of others....have you Igbos gotten so mentally conquered that you'd leave the issues in your region and come to the south west and give hot takes on governance, why doesn't anyone call you guys out on this bullshit seriously. Focus on your region.

Really and 2 farmers were killed and butchered by herdsman yesterday in Ekiti
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by BeerBeerManiple: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dem no dey telli person. Ask Hushpippy.
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by od501: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Amalekki:

You should have done all these when Goodluck Jonathan was president.

Done what exactly?
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by TheNeededShock(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Youngmaster0:

Really and 2 farmers were killed and butchered by herdsman yesterday in Ekiti

But you don't see us(Yoruba's) putting noise in matters that concern subhuman nyamiris or their cursed region.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Olatomiwami(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He realizes he is dealing with cowarrrds that's why he is comfortably sleeping even with the highest drum of war...

Igbos with small chest beating, since 5yrs that your lord and saviour MNK has been ranting, when are you going to war? Yoruba will never fight anybody's war, u guys knew without SW ready for war, u are going to be decimated, fact.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by TheNeededShock(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
od501:

I would have asked how old you are, but who cares, ignorance affects all ages. Usually, I don't waste my time with people who lack basic understanding of common situations. But I will spare you little of my time nevertheless.

First, we lost over 2 million (not 3 million) men, women, and children to the war (God bless their souls). A war that you westerners connived with your Fulani friends to fight, knowing fully well that the course of the war was very much justified. You joined hands with jihadists to annihilate a tribe just because of a promise of favourities in government; how are you enjoying that promise now?! Lol...

Secondly, we don't derve into matters that doesn't concern us, never! But our people if it gets to the nose, it will definitely get to the mouth. If these guys take over the west, it will be hard, if not impossible to protect the south and east, study the Greek war tactics to know know (that is if your ego will allow you).

Just like Ojukwu was telling every hear that cares to hear about the northern evil agender, and they kept taking him for bluff: some oxford graduate that thinks he knows it all and they refused to here. That's exactly the scenario here, Nnamdi Kanu was hammering on this day, and your type thinks he is just nosing around, Today who is crying foul? You are guys are too egotistic, selfish, and worse still, have no balls, and you have proved and kept proving it for centuries.

Tou accused the igbos of being low in reasoning yet the two major events in this country was dictated by the igbos. What the hell is wrong with you people?! Can't you just accept the truth no matter where it is coming from?

Seek for help oga lower your ego and seek for help, ogbos are very ready to form an alliance. Your hypocristics ways won't help you this time cos the polity has changed. Seek for help!!!

You're still wanking with all this inchorent yappings of yours. Before you help we cowardly Yoruba's kindly help your sisters so that they don't end up like ngozi who was raped to death by fulani raiders. Talking with you is a waste of time, you're obviously delusional and ret@rded.

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by od501: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Below is ngozi from enugu, killed and raped by devilish fulani animals..... they're also doing something similar in the SW but the difference is that we are focusing on our problems and not putting mouth in the issues of others....have you Igbos gotten so mentally conquered that you'd leave the issues in your region and come to the south west and give hot takes on governance, why doesn't anyone call you guys out on this bullshit seriously. Focus on your region.

Thanks for the info, but we fight our demons every freaking day, we shoot them when we have the chance, it is called "having balls"!! Can you do the same sir?! Opss..I forgot, you are from that tribe. That same tribe. #pity
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Youngmaster0(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

But you don't see us(Yoruba's) putting noise in matters that concern subhuman nyamiris or their cursed region.

IBut but but. ����... We saw it fooool, you stick you mouth, you nose and a$$ in matas that has nothing to do with you.
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by od501: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Meanwhile your coward Nnamdi Cownu is busy writing to ICJ, tagging Donald trump and screaming via his Twitter page....you guys are quite foolish. grin

Yes I agree, so foolish to have predicted this moment since 2014. I pity una iswear. I don't have problems with the west, but the way they hate for being smarter is worrisome. Make una wake up oo
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by TheNeededShock(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Youngmaster0:

IBut but but. ����... We saw it fooool, you stick you mouth, you nose and a$$ in matas that has nothing to do with you.

Now the ret@rd wants to deflect....cry all you want, the west won't join you apes in any mischievous war of yours, we'll sort our region out and take responsibility for our own sh!t, because that's what men do, not b!tching about the past and poke noising in other people's business. Fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by od501: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Give the advice to Nigerian army soldiers raping your sisters after forcing them to wear the same pant for 5 months, last time I checked soldiers were using you guys for target practice at orlu and fulani is also raping your mothers....thus I'd a triple threat facing your cursed region, why don't you show more concern for your kinsmen and women and leave us to our woes...omo Igbo why put Yoruba matter let your life depends on it, seems the true cowards are you guys. Pathetic beasts.

Lol....target practice in Orlu?! Oga, quit listening to this Almajeri radio of yours, they are making you sound stupid. I have brothers in orlu and owerri. Stop saying what you don't know, the first attack by the army was repelled by the esn, after about 3 weeks, they launched a combined operation with the police, the numbers were much, so esn relocated.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by TheNeededShock(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
od501:

Thanks for the info, but we fight our demons every freaking day, we shoot them when we have the chance, it is called "having balls"!! Can you do the same sir?! Opss..I forgot, you are from that tribe. That same tribe. #pity

grin grin grin yet ngozi was raped and left to die like a dog and Nnamdi kanu and Ojukuwu both fled the country with big balls..... grin you're trippin.
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Farki: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They aren't like a foolish set of people who go to war without an actual plan, promote silly ethnic sentiment which stalls their progress, get millions killed, surrender then have their grand children reduced to crying and making silly jokes on faceless forums while still begging the same "cowards" to fight for them in election and independence.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Farki: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr He realizes he is dealing with cowarrrds that's why he is comfortably sleeping even with the highest drum of war.

The coward is abiola who took his own life.

Brave man why haven't you taken up arms yet?
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by walefresh3(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

I hear you're from Benue....why don't you focus on your state that is 85% annexed by fulani...leave south west for the Yoruba's to handle, your people are brave but continue to get killed by the herdsmen. Face your state.
the guy naa IPOB Member....their plan be say... They want some thing terrible like war to happen between west and North... That's why you see them with differents handles castigating the west against the North...They are happy to hear that northerners are not supporting the west for 2023 election... Nothing new about the game they are playing... we are better than them... They are doing thiers on social media while our leaders are doing thiers with the peoples that matters ..2023 we shock them...

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Youngmaster0(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Now the ret@rd wants to deflect....cry all you want, the west won't join you apes in any mischievous war of yours, we'll sort our region out and take responsibility for our own sh!t, because that's what men do, not b!tching about the past and poke noising in other people's business. Fvck off.

Deflect how? If this news was about MNK, IPOB, won't you yellowbar from wasteland stick your dickkhead into it. Excepting a coward to fight war to liberate himself will be like looking for a unicorn. Don't worry dickkhead IBB already told us what we need to know
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Farki: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
femijay8271:

I don't know the kind of joy you guys see in this shiits you do online.

I hope you are happy right?

Fools everywhere shouting coward then begging the same cowards to fight their battles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by TheNeededShock(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
od501:

Lol....target practice in Orlu?! Oga, quit listening to this Almajeri radio of yours, they are making you sound stupid. I have brothers in orlu and owerri. Stop saying what you don't know, the first attack by the army was repelled by the esn, after about 3 weeks, they launched a combined operation with the police, the numbers were much, so esn relocated.

Yeah, it's why these innocent igbos got their heads blown off by blood hungry Nigerian army guys at orlu while Nnamdi Cownu was busy fvckin his big as$ed wife and eating goat meat pepper soup....sometimes I actually feel sorry for you guys, but when I remember how stupid and delusional some of you are, I simply turn my face away. Bro focus on your region, you guys are clearly in a sh!tstorm as we speak. Good bye.

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by TheNeededShock(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
walefresh3:
the guy naa IPOB Member....their plan be say... They want some thing terrible like war to happen between west and North... That's why you see them with differents handles castigating the west against the North...They are happy to hear that northerners are not supporting the west for 2023 election... Nothing new about the game they are playing... we are better than them... They are doing thiers on social media while our leaders are doing thiers with the peoples that matters ..2023 we shock them...

Like for real they're psychic and reasoning is really fvcked up...I also suspected that he was one of those ipob fvcktards.
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by sojfarm: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Abo oro lan so fun Omo 'Luabi. To ba de inu e, a di odindi.

A word is enough for the wise.

Yoruba do not believe in too much of drama.

Gradually we will break. Few weeks ago, it was only Sunday Igboho and few others. Now Gani adams, Yoruba Kings, Afenifere are now holding conferences and meeting. We will surely move ahead.

A step at a time.

Las Las we will all be alright

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by nisai: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Leave long story for storyteller.

IBB said if he hears yoruba beating drums of war, he would rather continue his sleep..

Miyetti all along knows that they are dealing with noisemakers.
Why are you always senseless? Were you born with it or you adopted the hobby?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Amalekki: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
od501:

Done what exactly?
... what you wrote about dissolving Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
christistruth01:

Those you call Cowards drove that same IBB out of power without bloodshed

Tact is the Greater Valour
---------- Gen Alabi Isama

The best Warrior is the one that wins the War without going to battle
------------- Art of War

Lastly IBB never said that

Point of correction it was not Yorubas that drove IBB when he annulled the election IBB had lost the loyalty of the army he knew he had to get out because if he had stayed one day more Abacha's boys would put a bullet on him. remember IBB and other service chief stepped aside and retired except Abacha and IBB never had the balls to remove him did you ask yourself why?
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by orisa37: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
We shall tackle MACBAN, THE SULTAN AND BUHARI HIMSELF.
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by latieph(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kriss216:
Then, you're not ready to end killer Fulani herdsmen's atrocities in Yoruba land.

Aristotle the great said, "We make war to live in peace".

Fight fire with fire. We've gone pass the era of peaceful resolution with murderous people.

Wake up Omoluabis!

If you understand what the Man said, you should be able to know that he was talking in parable.
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by luluman: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
IBB is a prophet oooooo

Haaaaa
Just because you can't get anybody to join you in the quest to scatter Nigeria abi?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by od501: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

grin grin grin yet ngozi was raped and left to die like a dog and Nnamdi kanu and Ojukuwu both fled the country with big balls..... grin you're trippin.

Yap, she was. What a pity, how unfortunate. But you know what? We go after those that did it, we hunt them like mosquitoes, and put bullets in their heads. Again sir, that is called "having some balls", big hairy balls.

And remember those poor farmers that were killed in yawa village in ogun? Remember that poor medical doctor that was butchered by Fulani in Ibarapa. Remember he came back to invest in agriculture after working in the United states as a medical doctor for over 20 years.

Also remember that same man who committed that crime was arrested by OPC just yesterday, and guess what? He was "handed over to the police", Nigerian police oo....lol! And you know why they couldn't kill him? Cos you guys have no feaking balls!!

As for NK and Ojukwu, those two are the demi gods of the east. On many occasions, they have exposed evil plans by Fulani government, an action you guys still benefited from.

Tell me which yoruba son can form an army from exile? Do you even have the guts to? Even Obasanjo was bewildered at how a man can mobilize an army with just a phone call. Which Yoruba person can even face the powerful Fulani government head-on and tell them the truth to their face, None!

Now, the only two people that "have the balls" to do that, you criticise them cos they are igbo. I for say you people are dumb, but I know yoruba people, they are very intelligent people, na "balls dem no get".
Re: We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders by jude79(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
I remember watching Lord of the rings ; when theoden king of Rohan said that he doesn't want open war with ravaging orcs, but Aragon answered him "open war is upon you whether you like it or not" so Yoruba leaders should plan, for war, if they want peace. Some Savage clans do not understand dialogue, you only reset their brains by violent confrontation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Redeploy Zamfara DPO For ‘working With Bandits / Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / APC Woos Igala Sons, Daughters For Deputy Gov Position In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.