Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments (19319 Views)

Nigerian Army Approves Hotlines For Operation Safe Conduct. / 426 FG Workers Risk Sanctions For Ignoring New Postings / Aso Rock Orders Reversal Of New Postings In SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

See Brig Gen. Victor Ebheleme.. hmmm former brigade chief of staff 21 Bde Maiduguri when he was a colonel..
emm... working with him then was........................... make I no talk sha..
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by samonak(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hmmm, Brig Gen HT Wesley is gradually moving up. Ex- Boys in the house, another plus for una. Wesley Snipes is a very moving officer a square peg in a square hole. Tuale baba

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Coldie(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
It has begun, the journey to end Boko haram
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by overseasnbeyond: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by gawu1: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
lamentor78:

Haba !!! Where is the name of Major General Sheik Gumi...Ransome Operation and Kidnapping plus location of Bandits Force Headquarters
Hahahahahh grin
I equally went through the names with hope of seeing his name.
However, If you search for ''The Garrison commander on Ransom negotiation and spoke person Banditry & kidnapping'' the name will appear.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
ekochris:
Where is Maj Gen Sarham?

I cant find his name on the list.
Seems he has been relegated, That man really peperred wike during his time as the GOC 6 Div. PH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
sibeSIBEsibe:
Thank God Aboki no full this list
I thank God too, but the Brig. Gen section na Aboki full am oo and those Brig. Gen dem occupy top positions too oo.
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,59% of the policemen in any state are from that state
He was actually talking about Army, I'll believe this your stats but it's hard to say this same thing about the military especially Army.
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
shortgun:
My friends in the Army said the new Chief of Army staff is the right man for the job.
With this posting, I believe them.
Aswear, for the first time the Army postings sweet me, no Northern tone.
Federal character was respected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by koning: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
SO, WHO IS THE NEW GOC 82 DIV ENUGU. I did not see it on the list. Only saw that Adegboye has been reassigned.

Na only dat one concern me. Are they looking for another Herdsman to send to Enugu? angry
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by CioAngels(f): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Racoon:
Congratulations to all the officers.May your tenures restore sanity and make our already bastardized military a better and well energised one that will never grant BH amnesty but dispatch them to where they rightfully belong.
Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by CioAngels(f): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hm, Buratai?
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by juman(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
lamentor78:

Haba !!! Where is the name of Major General Sheik Gumi...Ransome Operation and Kidnapping plus location of Bandits Force Headquarters

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by juman(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigerian generals ruined this country.
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by garfield1: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Seems he has been relegated, That man really peperred wike during his time as the GOC 6 Div. PH

He is a junior maj gen.his seniors must be taken care of first plus he may not be in good terms with attahiru
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by garfield1: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Aswear, for the first time the Army postings sweet me, no Northern tone.
Federal character was respected.

That's why I was pleased with the appointment of the new coas.theres a reason buratai hated him
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by garfield1: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I thank God too, but the Brig. Gen section na Aboki full am oo and those Brig. Gen dem occupy top positions too oo.

Stop this.there are few brig gens in the list and there are irrelevant.moreover you don't expect the coas to be fair in all angles.
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by nameo: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Built2last:
It seems this new Army chief is more liberal.

I believe one day. a group young radical Northern youths will rise and say no to what their elite have done to their people in terms of poverty and backwardness

I believe so too.

And it is my current goal to connect with such young northerners.

Together(like minded northern and southern young prople) we will kill identity politics(the tool the political elites have used to retain power for so long) and enthrone true national development.
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by ekochris(m): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Until now, he was NDA's Commandant. So I assume they'll post him somewhere now that NDA has a new Commandant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2021
garfield1:

Stop this.there are few brig gens in the list and there are irrelevant.moreover you don't expect the coas to be fair in all angles.
About two Brig. Gens were appointed acting GOCs and you call it irrelevant?
Although your last line says it all.
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2021
garfield1:

That's why I was pleased with the appointment of the new coas.theres a reason buratai hated him
Buratai hated him?
That's good then, anyone Buratai hates must be doing the right thing.
Though I'm not impressed with his CV
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:21am On Mar 09, 2021
garfield1:

He is a junior maj gen.his seniors must be taken care of first plus he may not be in good terms with attahiru
How does this junior and senior rank work?
Don't they earn same salary and allowances?
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Dikegodspower(m): 6:36am On Mar 09, 2021
north again split
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by garfield1: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Buratai hated him?
That's good then, anyone Buratai hates must be doing the right thing.
Though I'm not impressed with his CV

What is wrong with his cv
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2021
garfield1:

What is wrong with his cv
I saw where he was redeployed after a poor outing as theatre commander of operation lafiya dole
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by garfield1: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I saw where he was redeployed after a poor outing as theatre commander of operation lafiya dole

He did not have a poor outing.after he was redeployed,things even became worse.who doesn't have poor outing against boko by the way? Some sources said he was actually removed for not cooperating with buratai in terms of looting and he was exposing every operation to the media like gen segun adeniyi who was demoted
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2021
garfield1:

He did not have a poor outing.after he was redeployed,things even became worse.who doesn't have poor outing against boko by the way? Some sources said he was actually removed for not cooperating with buratai in terms of looting and he was exposing every operation to the media like gen segun adeniyi who was demoted
If all this is true I love him already.
Wait, was Adeniyi demoted?
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by garfield1: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

If all this is true I love him already.
Wait, was Adeniyi demoted?

Yes oh after the video he made complaining of poor conditions leaked
Re: Nigerian Army Approves New Postings And Appointments by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
garfield1:

Yes oh after the video he made complaining of poor conditions leaked
Though that was really unprofessional of him, but demoting him for that is too harsh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Declares Curfew In 7 Anambra Local Government Areas / Un Declares Nigeria As An Open-air Mental Asylum! / Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Ishaku, Others Mourn "Mama Taraba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.