Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State (9517 Views)

2023: Bello Ambassadors Record Over 2 Million Members For Yahaya Bello (Video) / We have mobilized over 40 million members to all polling units - PDP / APC Registers 15.6million Members – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Lloydfather(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Tvoice: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
U mean they registered 2.5 million cows again , I dey my house come beat me grin grin
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by garfield1: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Lloydfather:
audio 2.5m. tell us how many of them are kids

Kano has 15 mil people
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
garfield1:

As of 2006,10 million.based on current estimates,over 15 million.they have 6 million voters so apc having 2.5 million members should not surprise you

Hehe... Na only this country the deaf dey hear word
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Posts: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
and when it's time to vote the figures will increase to 7million people
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Camberlo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
APC registered 2.5M members, include under ages.

Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
babaolofin:

Where do I lied? Is it because I started from 2015? I used 2015 because of The drama of Elder Godsday Orubebe and the Rivers state returning officer a Professor acting drama to announce Rivers result . All these happened because of North falsified and uncivilized result but accepted by the Yorubas because of indecision, internal tension, religious and political dichotomy. The Professor and Elder Orubebe are intelligent, refined and urbane people who were subjected to uncivilized cattle rearers politics of Nigeria. Those bogus results from the North are not real.

Yorubas are tying down the entire South.

Try any shit and you'll be sorry

we'd card reader yesterday, Inconclusive today and you'll be surprised of what we'll introduce next election

Please do all of your rigging

North is ready

1 Like

Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by galaxy2020(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
How many votes did APC get in last elections with all the rigging?
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by truthstands01: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Without proper electronic voting system and proper voter ID, Nigeria election will continue to be a mess.
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by extol1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
garfield1:

Yes,that's the vote osibanjo/zulum will poll in kano
if it is these two people that will contest for the presidential seat, I will vote for them any other person apart from these people, my vote goes to another party
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
garfield1:

Kano has 15 mil people

Kano is the home of population

By next election, the northern votes will skyrocket while southern votes will be slashed

Don't ask me, but mark my words
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
truthstands01:
Without proper electronic voting system and proper voter ID, Nigeria election will continue to be a mess.

Mahmud is preparing for something like this
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by garfield1: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Kano is the home of population

By next election, the northern votes will skyrocket while southern votes will be slashed

Don't ask me, but mark my words

I support it after all the north is more populous and pdp has been suppressing northern votes since 1999

1 Like

Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by enfantdedieu: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/apc-registers-2-5-million-members-in-kano/amp/
Haaaa... My God. Evidently, come 2023, if you we combine all the votes against apc from the south, it will never surpass the fraudulent votes from the north. Chai... Wahala Dey o0
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by enfantdedieu: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
garfield1:

Pdp are just wasting their time
not only Pdp. Even all of us wey Dey plan to vote out apc come 2023, we Dey waste our time I swear..
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by ajl: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Be sure that 1 million or more of the 2.5 million are from Chad and Niger Republic.
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Abedfff14: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
if u like register 50billion members, the kwankwaso treatment will be waiting for u in 2023.
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Crayfish09: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
abfemi163:
The Northerners are preparing for 2023

I hope Southerners are ready because na we fit save this country take to regional Nigeria,let d power the British gave these dogmatic pple be decentralized,
Not the North whose intention is to keep the power in the North

The the Bleep up. Shut your smelly mouth there. Which region destroyed federalism in Nigeria? Was it the north or South?

1 Like

Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by EagleNest(m): 6:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Underage and foreigners are welcomed to register. Cheats!
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by abfemi163: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=Crayfish09 post=99782366]

The the Bleep up. Shut your smelly mouth there. Which region destroyed federalism in Nigeria? Was it the north or South? [/quote

Lol,dont ask us,enough is enough Northerner
Time is up
Aiiiii
We go back to regional Nigeria
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Crayfish09: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=abfemi163 post=99801063][/quote]

Of course you can't answer that. You should have thought twice before starting a unitary government in Nigeria. You wanted to dominate the north with the policy, but it completely backfired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by QuotasSystem: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Crayfish09:

Of course you can't answer that. You should have thought twice before starting a unitary government in Nigeria. You wanted to dominate the north with the policy, but it completely backfired.

One of the greatest happenstances in Nigeria's political history and I'm glad we have a formidable road block in the legislature to enforce the fruit of their greed and arrogance.

1 Like

Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Crayfish09: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2021
QuotasSystem:

One of the greatest happenstances in Nigeria's political history and I'm glad we have a formidable road block in the legislature to enforce the fruit of their greed and arrogance.

Exactly. The hypocrites are now laying blame on the British, because they can never admit being wrong. The British left us with federalism and they used their own hands to destroy it.

1 Like

Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by QuotasSystem: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Crayfish09:

Exactly. The hypocrites are now laying blame on the British, because they can never admit being wrong. The British left us with federalism and they used their own hands to destroy it.

Laughing in Ironsi grin

1 Like

Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by abfemi163: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

Thats not true,we wanted to start a regional nigeria but u where scared and felt insecured wanting to keep the power the British gave ur ancestors
Here is a video dat wld help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JCvIvb8PpY
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Crayfish09: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2021
abfemi163:

Thats not true,we wanted to start a regional nigeria but u where scared and felt insecured wanting to keep the power the British gave ur ancestors
Here is a video dat wld help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JCvIvb8PpY

Shut up. There's no video to see. A federal system of government was in place and Ironsi destroyed it and formed a unitary system. It is that simple
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Dem done start

They are on the road to rigging

with All these their fictitious numbers

No where in the world does the Desert region (especially one as poor as Nigeria's) have more population than the rainforest region - quote me anywhere
I wonder
Re: APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State by abfemi163: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Crayfish09:

Shut up. There's no video to see. A federal system of government was in place and Ironsi destroyed it and formed a unitary system. It is that simple

Are you pained?,dont worry ypur British plan wld come to end in 2023,keep enjoying your time,i blame us the yorubas for not supporting ojukwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Lauds GDP 5.01% Growth In Q2 2021 / Senate Approves Reps’ Takeover Of Kogi Assembly / INEC Plotting To Pre-allocate 200,000 Votes To APC In Ebonyi-governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.