Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav (4566 Views)

Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by Tblaqblog(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Davido’s fiancee and mom to his third child, Chioma Avril Rowland has been spotted with a secret man amid gossip about a break up with Davido.

Chioma who stunned her fans via online media ‘Instagram’ yesterday by flaunting her curves and beauty in a video posted a video of an unidentified man eating with her.

The recordings shared on her Instagram stories which are presently erased have created the impression that the mother of one had met this man who may have been a long-lasting companion and chose to get him great food while Davido is still away in the US.

https://www.247info9ja.com/2021/03/08/chioma-spotted-having-dinner-with-a-mysterious-man-amid-break-up-rumors-with-david/

Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by malcom1X: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Once you start this Instagram thing, you can never stop.

It control your actions and reactions.

I wonder if she has achieved what she wanted.... The rumour of dating someone else.

I know them back then in school and I know chioma can't leave davido because davido is her first.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by 2special(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by danvon(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Celebs and acting
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by Danishguy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
malcom1X:
Once you start this Instagram thing, you can never stop.

It control your actions and reactions.

I wonder if she has achieved what she wanted.... The rumour of dating someone else.

I know them back then in school and I know chioma can't leave davido because davido is her first.
Please can you expand on 'Instagram thing' are you in any way referring to posting one's personal information on the internet
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by malcom1X: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Danishguy:
Please can you expand on 'Instagram thing' are you in any way referring to posting one's personal information on the internet

The word I was supposed to use was social media.
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by kiiingemmy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
lol.. i'm sure this guy cannot even match Davido.. i know this isn;t a true story
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by pozehnani(f): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
That's their headache. When she was collecting 30 mil in her account, and flexing private jet around the world, they didn't remember the public. Now they're acting do me I do you to stir reactions and seek validation from the public.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by BlackPantherxXx: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin

Another Yoruba angel... once you go there, you stay there. grin
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thats David's cousin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Na their wahala jawee,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2021
malcom1X:

The word I was supposed to use was social media.
Tor I be wan quote your initial post say no be only IG o.
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by zebjoe: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2021
Revealed: See Why Davido Cannot Legally Marry Chioma.

Davido has lavishly shown love to Chioma who he sometimes regards as his wife on social media and despite Assurance 2020 – the music and video inspired by their love story with a promise of marriage, it appears that ship may be floundering as the two are yet to be married as earlier speculated.

In September 2020, Davido, in an exclusive interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu debunked claims that they had parted ways over infidelity and said their highly-anticipated wedding will now take place in 2021.

Quoting him, he said, ‘‘Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

As fans tried to settle into new hopes of a widely colourful wedding in 2021, they were flabbergasted when the afro pop star revealed in a subsequent interview two months after that he won’t be getting married to Chioma Avril anytime soon.

To know why he won’t be getting married to Chioma anytime soon, Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53xTI0eXAs
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by Gadafii: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
that FTC guy said he knows them from way back and chioma cant leave davido cos hes her first grin grin

is like you dont know women cheesy
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by MrPresidooffici: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Top 4 Winners of Kizz Daniel Paper Challenge
Watch more celebrities gist, comedy Videos,Dance Videos and a lot more @ Mr Presido on YouTube abd across all social media platforms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XabmwA34Rk
Re: Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav by Tblaqblog(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
fear who no fear woman
Gadafii:
that FTC guy said he knows them from way back and chioma cant leave davido cos hes her first grin grin

is like you dont know women cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires / Who Rocked The Corncrow Hairstyle Better Between Tiwa Save & Tonto Dikeh / Lew* Photo: Maheeda Tweeted A Picture Of Her Pus*y (18+ Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.