Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (227770 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by khuna(f): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2006
the most beautiful actresses are

Stella Damascus Aboderin

Stephenie Okereke

Chioma Chukwuka
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2006
undecided

O God, chioma Chukwuka is so fineeeeee.

Finest actresses.

1. Chioma Chukwuka (now she just made me change my mind forever about marrying igbo girls!!!)

2. Iniobong Edo

3. Stella Damasus
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Bulldog(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2006
Why talk about the most beautiful actresses in naija, let us try the converse(the
most ugly) and how see it works. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2006
Bulldog:

Why talk about the most beautiful actresses in naija, let us try the converse(the
most ugly) and how see it works. lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24413.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24410.0.html

you can check these topics to say yours about the ugliest actor! grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2006
Stella
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by chidichris(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2006
skull, the question here is the most beautiful girls not the people u like. please maureen in my gal but she does not belong here.
in fact i want efcc to probe you over this ur list.
a list without genny.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by yongbabe(f): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2007
who d hell is grace amah? someone pls put a pic.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by yongbabe(f): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2007
ANYBODY THAT DOES NOT PUT GENNY IN FIRST PLACE IS MENTAL!!!! angry
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Dorac: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2007
ofcource Genei followed by okereke
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by marlet01(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2007
Stella Damasus
Oge Okoye
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by katchy(f): 1:19am On Jan 24, 2007
;d who ever bitches genevieve and call her a good for nothing is just intimidated by her raw beauty and class. she is the preetiest of them all, 2.dakore 3.omotola 4.stella aboderin. 5.stephanie,  ini edo need lectures on classy make-up touches , she does it with a local touch , she needs to posh up at bit.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Radiant(f): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2007
katchy:
ini edo need lectures on classy make-up touches , she does it with a local touch , she needs to posh up at bit.

Perhaps, you can help her out.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by fynemade(f): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2007
am prettier than genevieve so she is not number one at all, its gonna be omotola of course, who can resist this rare beauty.
omotola
stella damascus
rita dominic
genevieve
ini edo
grace amah
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by fynemade(f): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2007
these are some of da beauties am talkin about .

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2007
fynemade:

am prettier than genevieve so she is not number one at all

Show your picture before running your mouth!

Radiant:

Perhaps, you can help her out.

sorry but she don master the local thing finish!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Radiant(f): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2007
Who's that below Omotola? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by angelchi(f): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2007
watin ini edo dey do 4 there?

Stella
Bimbo akintola
Gene
Kete henshaw
omotola
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2007
Radiant, dont tell me u dont know her, thats Rita Dominic now
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2007
angelchi:

watin ini edo dey do 4 there?

wetin you dey do for here? grin

Wetin she do you? She steal your bobo attention?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Radiant(f): 1:09am On Jan 27, 2007
Rita whatever. She shouldn't even be mentioned among them other ladies. Not hating, just my opinion smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by lynex: 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2007
i want to make my list acording to the western world classification, in my own opinion the list is as follow:
regina askia    (the african queen number 1, tall,slim, pretty and charming)
stephanie okereke (next african top model. tall,slim,sexy,pretty and well figured blck pantel)
omotola    (not quiete tall,not quite slim,but beautiful and young sexy mama)
gienvieve  (tall,not quiete slim, with some defect in her figure,but beautiful and attractive)
lilian bach  (tall,quiete slim, sexy and the nigerian sex symbol)
kate henshaw (tall,ebony black,and quiete slim, pretty, lovely and always in need)
chioma chukukwa (not quiete tall, slim and beautiful, attractive and sophisticated)
rita dominic (not quiete tall,not quiete slim,but very charming and gorgious)
stella damasus (not quiete tall,not quiete slim, beautiful, and well presented)
ini edo (not quiete tall, not quiete slim, beautiful,romantic and a tipical african bellezza)
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2007
lynex:

i want to make my list acording to the western world classification, in my own opinion the list is as follow:

You are supposed to use your personal classification.

According to western classification, people like ini edo, rita dominic, stella, Lilian Bach are not up to the level. Some are chubby, short and shabby (my word to say they are not sexy!)!

Only girls like Gene, Caroline ekanem, Steph, Regina askia and Kate henshaw would appear on the list! Why? Simple! Some may lack in height but they are slim and classy!

None of my Western friends I have shown ini edo's pictures to have seemed to understand her so-called African beauty but they all remain amazed when they see Gene or omotola!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by venusmaze: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2007
the most beautiful; i have seen so far is genevive, Rita is attractive(due to lots of make up) i think genny has a good figure, great face and natural beauty
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Ameriefan(f): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2007
omo,rita,ini, nkiru silvanus,mercy johnson
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by lassygirl(f): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2007
i agree with my friend who just said that make up makes every woman beautiful but the fact is whether make up or no make upommotola is still beautiful grin

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by anabell(f): 12:06am On Feb 02, 2007
i go 4 omosexy cus she is really sexy,lilianbach,liz and r askia
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kellorah: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2007
genny is fresh blood grin
i'll go for her
she can act as a village girl, a city girl, gold digger, poor girl, name it!
she's not 'old mama' actin as a young girl, unlike omtolo, who does it TERRIBLY
she deserves where she is and i wish her many more to come
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by prinnie(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2007
hi this has been nice to read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Bel(f): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2007
Em, the face comes before ant other part of the body.Check this out,you see a very obessed woman who has a pretty face.what do you say/
"Oh my God!Look at that beautfiful lady!But she is too fat!!"
the word beautiful comes in atleast.
Okay,then to see a nicely shaped lady but who aint got a lovely face.You go
"jesus!That girl has a nice shape but she aint pretty."
Oops!
Genny got the shape.She is pretty but omotola chops her by far!!!!!!!!!!
So this is the order.

Omo sexy.
Liz benson(she and Omo get me confused at times oh)
Genny
Chioma Chukuks
Stella.(I love her.Maybe she is even the first!)
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Bel(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2007
Oh my God,I just saw omotolas picture and i must confess, she is even more beautiful that i was thinking.Lord!all that for one??
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by aishababy2: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2007
genvieve is soooooooo fuckin ugly y do pple say she'z preety re dey blind
pretty 1's are
omotola
liz benson despite age
ini edo
stella damascus
grace amah
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2007
well one man's meat is another man's rashes.

Genny might not be miss world but she definitely has it locked down. Besides she also gat a booty to go with it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion / Most Handsome White Men/Boys / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.