Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,880 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is There A Logical Reason Why It Rains Every 6pm In My Area? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is There A Logical Reason Why It Rains Every 6pm In My Area? (202 Views)

Why Do PHCN Take The Light Whenever It Rains? / Places On Earth That Defies The Law Of Gravity And The Logical Explanation For / Meet Nkemdilim Begho, The Reason Why Every Woman Must Learn How To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Logical Reason Why It Rains Every 6pm In My Area? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Today is the 6th day and once its 6pm at the dot it starts to rain. I'm really starting to believe that the universe is very conscious and intentional. my idea of coincidence is starting to feel like ignorance.
Throughout last year it was like this exactly and I remember going for three months without light because they were supposed to bring my light at same 6pm but because of that exact timing by the rain I stayed in darkness for three months till the raining season was over. please someone with intellect help me understand this because this beats the concept of coincidence and I'm struggling to understand what this is.
Now I think the whole thing about being born in seasons and how it affects your personality is true. the earth is conscious and everything around you may just be more alive than you think.
Re: Is There A Logical Reason Why It Rains Every 6pm In My Area? by bigdammyj: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Noted

Maybe
Re: Is There A Logical Reason Why It Rains Every 6pm In My Area? by daddytime(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Life is big and very very deep.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Logical Reason Why It Rains Every 6pm In My Area? by marveangel(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Are you in Benin
Re: Is There A Logical Reason Why It Rains Every 6pm In My Area? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
the time is 6pm and I swear on my life the rain just started. wow..
Re: Is There A Logical Reason Why It Rains Every 6pm In My Area? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
marveangel:
Are you in Benin

yes
Re: Is There A Logical Reason Why It Rains Every 6pm In My Area? by Pochettino(f): 3:03am On Mar 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Free Ielts Training / Biggest Tech Companies You Can Work For In Nigeria / Mobile Devices That Run On The Oloko Operating System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.