Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,282 members, 7,846,285 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Check Out This Cheap Laptop For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Check Out This Cheap Laptop For Sale (164 Views)

Check This Cheap Completed 2bed N2m / Check This Cheap Plot Of Land For N700k / Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Cheap Laptop For Sale by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
A simple cheap Dell laptop is available for sale as the owner is in need of fast cash.

Dell
Installed Ram: 4.00GB 500GB
Intel inside CORE i5
Processor 3320m CPU @ 2.60GHz

BUY AND USE no single issue.

As cheap as 45k location we can meet anywhere in Ayobo Lagos.
The battery lasts 1hr+ And the original battery is 4k

Please if you all remember me for me you can always check my other previous posts to remember me. I am Monday the single father with 2 little kids struggling to feed them. And someone says my post on WhatsApp then told me to sell this laptop that he will give me something if I can sell it as soon as possible. Please help us to buy for the sake of my little kids hungry is really drying my kids up, please. I am ready to meet you anywhere if you are around Ayobo I will treck down because of transport please My WhatsApp number is on my profile here also
FOR THE SAKE OF MY KIDS PLEASE

Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 6 Bedroom With 2 Pallors Duplex Fully Detached With 2 Unit Of 3bedroom / AMAZON PRIME ACTIVATION Customer Service {{{{how To Activate Amazon Prime / To Maximize Profits In Real Estate. Forget Regular Tenants. Invest In Shortlets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.