Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Substandard Medical Laboratories - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Substandard Medical Laboratories (456 Views)

COVID-19: 7 Private Laboratories In Lagos Get Approval To Begin Testing / NCDC: We’re Running Against Time With Insufficient Laboratories, Ventilators / COVID-19: Nigeria Adds Two Laboratories For Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Substandard Medical Laboratories by dongc(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
So I was shocked when I received a test results by a family member...
So much was written on the So called diagnosis/results...

I enquired a bit further how the test was carried out...they mentioned quantum magnetic scanner ...

Quick Googling would show you this is complete fraudulent activity...

https://www.quora.com/Does-a-Quantum-Magnetic-Resonance-Analyzer-work

How does a devices just on your finger detect ulcer,athritics...cholesterol, kidney stones,hbp ...malaria and typhoid...and even diabetes...etc
No BLOODTEST....NO URINE...OR DEFECAL SAMPLES WAS DONE.

BROADDAY LIGHT ROBBERY...
THEY CHARGE YOU OVER 10K ....
Prescription medication list for almost 78,000 which they sell themselves...follow me and laugh at this results below

This is people fool unsuspecting patients looking for answers for health challenges

Re: Substandard Medical Laboratories by dongc(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
The  president of the Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN), Professor James Damen, has blamed misdiagnosis in Nigeria’s health facilities on substandard medical laboratories.
When you go to our tertiary health institutions, which are the zenith of health care delivery in Nigeria, it is expected to have the best medical laboratories to make a proper diagnosis.

“However, the laboratories are not up to standard as compared to international best practices and the workers there even lack adequate protective equipment,” he added.

https://gazettengr.com/substandard-medical-laboratories-reason-for-misdiagnosis-scientist/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs Of Liver Damage / Elon Musk Posts The Cartoon In Which Bill Gates Controls Brains With A Vaccine / Mali Woman Gives Birth To 9 Babies (5 Girls, 4 Boys) In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.