Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bbnaija's Venita Celebrates #IWD With Heartmelting Mother Daughter Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Venita Celebrates #IWD With Heartmelting Mother Daughter Photos (926 Views)

Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Venita Celebrates #IWD With Heartmelting Mother Daughter Photos by onyi25(f): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate and actress, Venita Akpofure has joined several celebrities to celebrate the trending International Women's day today, 8th March.

The proud mother of 2 took to her Instagram page to share adorable photos of herself and daughters shirtless as she wished her followers a happy international Women's day.

See update/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/03/venita-akpofure-celebrates.html?m=1

Re: Bbnaija's Venita Celebrates #IWD With Heartmelting Mother Daughter Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Somebody should come marry me fast,I assure you more beautiful babies than this, ...... this would have been me and your babies if not for your anger and unforgiveness issues
Re: Bbnaija's Venita Celebrates #IWD With Heartmelting Mother Daughter Photos by Antmanned(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
Somebody should come marry me fast,I assure you more beautiful babies than this, ...... this would have been me and your babies if not for your anger and unforgiveness issues
Zzor...
Re: Bbnaija's Venita Celebrates #IWD With Heartmelting Mother Daughter Photos by Godwin5766(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
Is that all you could offer ?
Re: Bbnaija's Venita Celebrates #IWD With Heartmelting Mother Daughter Photos by Telegram234(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
No Backside...
Next...

(1) (Reply)

Happy Anniversary To Us: Manees Flaunts Cute Family Photos. / Kunle Ologundudu Is Not Dead, Ewi Exponent Reveals In A New Video / Bbnaija: Check Out Why Whitemoney, Queen, Nini And Saga Might Be Evicted Tomorro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.