Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Read Roman Numerals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Read Roman Numerals (168 Views)

Why Is Roman's Numerals Thought In Schools? / What Are The Rules For Forming Numbers With Roman Numerals? / How To Read At Night Comfortably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Read Roman Numerals by MathInc: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
There are seven different letters used in the Roman Numeral number system and these are:
I Which represents 1
V Which represents 5
X Which represents 10
L Which represents 50
C Which represents 100
D Which represents 500
M Which represents 1000

Kindly watch the full video at the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeqa-c1JDRg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Read Roman Numerals by budaatum: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lol! This is like starting a thread titled "How to Count 1 2 3", but as pointless as it might seem to some, I am absolutely certain more will be educated than not, so, thank you op.

If you were educated, say so or at least like or share please.
Re: How To Read Roman Numerals by MathInc: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:
Lol! This is like starting a thread titled "How to Count 1 2 3", but as pointless as it might seem to some, I am absolutely certain more will be educated than not, so, thank you op.

If you were educated, say so or at least like or share, please.

grin Really appreciate your response to this thread. This might look simple and easy for you. I will really appreciate if you can share this video with people that you know that can benefit from it. Peace out bro.
1 love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Read Roman Numerals by budaatum: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
MathInc:

grin Really appreciate your response to this thread. This might look simple and easy for you. I will really appreciate if you can share this video with people that you know that can benefit from it. Peace out bro.
1 love.

People that I know will ask me if I want to teach them 123, lol, if I send them this video. Most of us are like slide rule generation, if you get what I mean. I have shared it here though, and will notify a few other people whom I think it might benefit.
Re: How To Read Roman Numerals by MathInc: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

People that I know will ask me if I want to teach them 123, lol, if I send them this video. Most of us are like slide rule generation, if you get what I mean. I have shared it here though, and will notify a few other people whom I think it might benefit.

I understand what you're trying to insinuate. But I really appreciate you for pouring out your mind. God bless you, bro smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Answers: What Is Nin? And Why Is Nin Needed For 2021 Jamb Registration / Lautech Postutme / Lafarge - Call For Application For 2021 Technical Skills Program (tuition Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.