Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Say A Prayer For Nigeria, What The LORD Revealed To Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer For Nigeria, What The LORD Revealed To Me. (234 Views)

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Prayer For Nigeria, What The LORD Revealed To Me. by Bella172: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!

Good evening to you and a happy new week. This post is going to be a short one. Please we need to pray against any form of bomb explosion in the North.
I recently concluded a three day dry fasting and the LORD JESUS revealed to me that we should pray against an intended catastrophic bomb explosion in the Northern part especially KADUNA as that was the name he revealed to me between this month of March and April 2021.

I pray that this evil be aborted and the perpetrators will end up been swallowed in their own mischief in JESUS mighty name. AMEN.

Please lets say a prayer for Nigeria, pray for the North, pray for Kaduna.

Psalm 7:16: As it is written, His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate. AMEN.
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria, What The LORD Revealed To Me. by OkCornel(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bombs have been going off in the North. What’s gonna be different this time around?
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria, What The LORD Revealed To Me. by MistarT(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bella172:
Hello Nairalanders!

Good evening to you and a happy new week. This post is going to be a short one. Please we need to pray against any form of bomb explosion in the North.
I recently concluded a three day dry fasting and the LORD JESUS revealed to me that we should pray against an intended catastrophic bomb explosion in the Northern part especially KADUNA as that was the name he revealed to me between this month of March and April 2021.

I pray that this evil be aborted and the perpetrators will end up been swallowed in their own mischief in JESUS mighty name. AMEN.

Psalm 7:16: As it is written, His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate. AMEN.
Father in your mercy let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end. In the name of Jesus Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria, What The LORD Revealed To Me. by At10tion: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2021
Bella172:
Hello Nairalanders!

It's well!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional11/03/2021 / Religion: Through The Lens Of My Oppressors. / EFCC Arraigns Osipitan Over ‘n6bn PHCN Severance Benefit Fraud’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.