Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Oyeleke Becomes National Archery Tournament Champion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oyeleke Becomes National Archery Tournament Champion (223 Views)

Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals / Teer The Best Archery Game / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyeleke Becomes National Archery Tournament Champion by nnnnews247: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
By Ijeoma Okigbo

Emmanuel Oyeleke of Lekki Archery Club became the classic men's 30-meter singles champion in the men's singles event at the National Archery Championship in Abuja.

The event held at Moshood Abiola National Stadium in Abuja was hosted by the Nigerian Archery Federation (NAF) on Fr... read more about: Oyeleke becomes national archery tournament champion here on [url=https:///][/url].
Re: Oyeleke Becomes National Archery Tournament Champion by Cabardin: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is a cool achievement!
Re: Oyeleke Becomes National Archery Tournament Champion by Alsonjecs: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have always wanted to learn archery. I can shoot a rifle with the best hinge release, but I think archery is more complicated physically. Archery, for me, is like doing aerobics. And there are a lot more things to control than shooting a rifle. You have to hold the bow correctly, and you have to draw it accurately, you have to aim correctly. I work a lot, so I don't even have time to go to the gym or swim in the pool. So I decided that eventually, I had to learn how to shoot at a shooting range.

(1) (Reply)

8-months Pregnant Lady Wins Gold In Taekwondo In Edo State � / Ajagba Maintains Unbeaten Streak With 3rd Round Knockout Win / Musa To Play For Free At Kano Pillars – Dikko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.