Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise (14525 Views)

APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation / Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee / Niger APC Sensitize Members, Stakeholders On Registration/Revalidation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by kenyguy(m): 5:56am On Mar 09, 2021
Noise maker
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by JoeEeL(m): 6:09am On Mar 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

Ipob and their dilutions delusions..

Go to school, illiterate mongrel.
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by blackpanda: 6:24am On Mar 09, 2021
VictorUSA:
Read the post carefully.

Ok
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by HRMK: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2021
wetin konsan agbero wit ofalod?wetin konsan wike wit apc?no beta for okro soup!no dffce btw pdp that looted the treasury for 16yrs and apc that has bn looting in last 6yrs!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by GeneralPula: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2021
JoeEeL:

Go to school, illiterate mongrel.
Mr literate

It was my phone autocorrect..

1 Like

Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by Burgerlomo: 6:35am On Mar 09, 2021
If dem dey fight in another house next to you no suppose to concern you nau grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by favor914: 7:15am On Mar 09, 2021
VictorUSA:
My sis he's the voice of the masses.
Mumu which masses? When Chibuke Rotimi was Governor of Rivers State under pdp for 7 years, what was he enemy of River’s people? Victor USA try borrow sense, & stop been sentimental, you are been played like a yo-yo Fool by wicked Wike on the mic.
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by emperor863(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2021
lekki1444:
grin

Never associate the great Oduduwa republic to your Biafra. We are not interested in attachment by force.
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by Danzakidakura(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2021
JoeEeL:
First to comment for the first time ever on an FP post.

So sad. So so sad it had to be on the news of a Dracula.

UP IPOB, UP ESN. UP OPC, UP KOIKI, IGBOHO AND GANI. Only IPOB stood when others were still nonexistent or just finding their feet. These guys are just something else to be admired. The most resolute

KEEP THE FOCUS

this is the pride that makes other Nigerians find it hard to support you Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by Topmaike007(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2021
elmessiahs:
charity they say begins at home, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi as a governor did well, but as a minister he has been abysmal in terms of attracting projects to his dear state. Look at fashola, he has been doing great for Lagos, its pertinent to attract development to your root because those are your stand point support who will always be there when needed. As for APC registration, it is a lost battle. People or should I say sane people now bother themselves with things that are economically beneficial, so I see their registration as a frivolous move don't forget that this exercise was done in the past, the question is. What are its goals?
Cubana chief priest just collected his own and many of us are still collecting APC membership because we are the ones to determine 2023 membership
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by samrich8814: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by Investordaves: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Wike the Star of Niger delta,after Goodluck and me Anigabor Daves Consultant :Darkings

Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by JoeEeL(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2021
Danzakidakura:
this is the pride that makes other Nigerians find it hard to support you Igbos.

I am not an Igbo man.

Geddifok out mr man!
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by budusky05(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2021
gistsmill04:

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/03/wike-criticizes-apc-membership-registration-revalidation-exercise.html

From his comment u can see useless his listeners are, how can a governor tell you to ask APC to come a build roads while his the governor?
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by Danzakidakura(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2021
JoeEeL:

I am not an Igbo man.

Geddifok out mr man!
bush meat.

1 Like

Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by Jostoman: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2021
They will tell you that they want do NIN for you they will right your name and phone number and they will ask you to submit a passport from there you are automatically an APC member.
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by Everfrank(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Wike abandoned those schools not APC.
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by Tolexandre: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Somebody should tell WIKE that power is transient. All those he disgraced and laughed at while in power will later mock him. He should ask Rochas of Imo State
Re: Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise by VictorUSA(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Mumu which masses? When Chibuke Rotimi was Governor of Rivers State under pdp for 7 years, what was he enemy of River’s people? Victor USA try borrow sense, & stop been sentimental, you are been played like a yo-yo Fool by wicked Wike on the mic.
Cough...clear throat...I'm as mumu as ur old father and as sentimental as ur olosho mother.Stupid senseless girl...what is sentimental in my statement? You're the one being sentimental.If you lack sense come and I'll lend you part of mine.Useless PANT...brainless animal!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze / GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters / Abuja Under Lockdown Over Security Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.