Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) (25334 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
undecided The FRSC is not doing enough. Also, killer drivers must be prosecuted and banned for life from driving.

This country suffers from inability to keep data and records.
Foreign nations keep their data either as paper files in archives, or as digital data on a server. Then they get all the IT experts to guard that data with their lives so that nobody can just change it anyhow.
Driving license is obtained from just one database.
Police can stop you, and they have computer to cross check your license against that master database
If you mess up, they mark a point against your license and it is uploaded to that database.
After messing up 5 times, you have got 5 points and that ban you for life from driving.
The record is permanent on their server and you will never be issued driving licence again!
If you still do mago-mago and drive without licence or fake one, na prison sentence go follow.

It is very difficult to be purposefully STUPID in foreign nations.

MOT is issued to check the vehicle's capabilities. If the vehicle is bad, you must repair everything before driving the vehicle. The vehicle data is uploaded to a website.
When you check Google images for UK cars or USA cars and you see the number plate, there is a website where you can input the number plate and it will show you the MOT status of that vehicle. So there's no hiding it.
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Oh my goodness! See what reckless driving have caused. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Shops on a highway. Bad planning.
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
does drivers should face the law
Those not does
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2021
anonymuz:
Those not does
thanks cool man

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2021
doing her makeup to go nd see God i guess
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by gbemmyjoseph(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2021
May her soul rest in peace. Still available for your
Solar and Inverter installation. Call Leke 08068618438 for more details
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by Kabasa5(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2021
All this truck driver is like they are taken drug always. Oh my god, Rest in peace
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2021
dangermouse:
Sad. Death came knocking even while she is indoors. Rip to her.
Actually, there can only be a knocking, when you are indoor.
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2021
Very unfortunate.
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by Babaken(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2021
dangermouse:
Sad. Death came knocking even while she is indoors. Rip to her.
Please No place is safe in this world.
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by Kewellbanks: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeria will not end me.... I know I will leave this country someday.
Babaken:
Please No place is safe in this world.
Nigeria will not end me.... I know I will leave this country someday.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by Afamsi: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Only God be sure fortress
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by Cashify: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by pelly22: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2021
cool6r
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by pelly22: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] gno
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by pelly22: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2021
sad79
Re: Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) by litaninja(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
No one will be held responsible. But FRSC will be eager to jump unto your bonnet for not wearing a facemask.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Flown With Medview Airlines? / My Ordeal At Soekarno-hatta International Airport Jakarta, Indonesia / Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.