Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ancient Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancient Truth (277 Views)

ANCIENT TRUTH / ANCIENT TRUTH / ANCIENT TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ancient Truth by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2021
Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord . And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’ The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.” The teacher of religious law replied, “Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth by saying that there is only one God and no other. And I know it is important to love him with all my heart and all my understanding and all my strength, and to love my neighbor as myself. This is more important than to offer all of the burnt offerings and sacrifices required in the law.”
Mark 12:29‭-‬33 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/mrk.12.29-33.NLT

(1) (Reply)

How To Participate In The Healing School With Pastor Chris. / Www.toluilori.com / What Happen Between God And Satan That Can't be Forgiven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.