Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Governor Dapo Abiodun, Deputy Takes COVID-19 Vaccine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dapo Abiodun, Deputy Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (5487 Views)

Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun, Deputy Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by ofiko123(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Nice one....
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun, Deputy Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by Temptee101(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2021
Trust these rogues at your own detriment.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun, Deputy Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by authority2006(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
mytty:
'm Surprised yet not surprised that people still trust and need this VACCINE, I'M SURPRISED BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE EDUCATED YET THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND,
I'M NOT SURPRISED BECAUSE THE god of this age has BLINDED the minds of them that BELIEVE not, (2 cor 4:4)

Many never cared to do any research to see if this whole PANDEMIC was real, THEY JUS WELCOME EVERYTHING,

HOW CAN YOU EXPECT THOSE WHO ARE CHAMPIONING THE COURSE OF POPULATION REDUCTION NOW TURN AROUND TO LOVE YOU TO THE EXTENT OF GIVING YOU A VACCINE TO SAVE YOU, ESPECIALLY AFRICA,
CAN YOU THINK?
WATCH EXPERTS SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THIS VACCINE AND THE PANDEMIC VIA THIS LINK

http://m.bixel1.net/vtvbxn

Trash. They gave it to you when you were a toddler and your children are still receiving it. Poliomyelitis vaccine, you think that was made in your backyard? Whatever they wanted to reduce the population to, that would have been achieved through the polio vaccine. Educated illiterates everywhere
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun, Deputy Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by pentax(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
moshuur:

sir...y did u said so
I don't know much about ogun state politics (I'm just curious)
Very bad roads all over Ogun state apart from probably Abeokuta, Insecurity that the governor doesn't even talk about not to talk about him acting on the insecurity, imagine IDPs in Ogun state of all states, shame!! Cult clashes everywhere in Abeokuta

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democracy Day : No Reason To Celebrate / A Denied And Delayed Justice For Apo-6 And Ezu River-50. / Materials Used For Bomb-Making Recovered In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.