Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady (5355 Views)

Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by MuguVideosNG: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2021
"One of your officers told me to he was taking me to the station at 2am to suck my boobs" - Lady slams Nigeria Police Force over its International Women's Day message

A Nigerian lady, Tinuade has called out the Nigeria Police Force over its International Women's Day message.

As the world observed IWD 2021 on March 8, law enforcement agencies in various countries marked the event on social media with messages reiterating their commitment to ensuring safety to women.

Nigeria Police Force posted a message describing women as 'intelligent, strong, courageous, undaunted and dependable'

However, the message didn't go down well with Tinuade, who recalled her alleged experience with a police officer.

"One of your officers told me to he was taking me to the station at 2am to suck my boobs. Get out of my sight with this nonsense." she wrote on twitter.

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/09/one-of-your-officers-told-me-to-he-was-taking-me-to-the-station-at-2am-to-suck-my-boobs-lady-slams-nigeria-police-force-over-its-international-womens-day-message/

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by hosemujica: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Haaa!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by DaddyRochie1642: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2021
What should I do with this news

1 Like

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by blazepascal(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2021
with the way you are dressed why won't he tell you that

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Barbsamiin: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2021
And one officer represent all?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by jagaban002(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2021
No responsible lady will be outside by 2am

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by DirtyGold: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2021
To verify her claims, we need to see the fideo of the sucking or wedonblivit cool

Gather here if you want to see the video too wink cheesy cheesy

What's tha business?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Lyrics269: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2021
What was she doing outside by 2AM

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by adadike(f): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2021
And who did you report to after that? And why bring it up the very day the wole world is celebrating us - women? Biko kpachara Anya gi there
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2021
how can only you bear "sweet butter bread?
the future is kpekus indeed
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by udoakwa(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Young lady you called that upon yourself, at 2a.m a responsible lady should be at home sleeping and not walking around like a sex worker. The police officer in the other way round is a pervert and a potential rapist if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by ifytrik(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
to suck her boobs abi to suck her slippers?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by blazepascal(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2021
ifytrik:
grin
ifytrik:
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Where the boobs cry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
And what is wrong with her dressing.
huun?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by blazepascal(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Akamariner:
And what is wrong with her dressing. huun?
if her dressing was modest the policeman wouldn't have said that
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by vincentjk(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
And what were you doing outside at 2am?

You are not different from the pervert policeman. Make una go meet daddy freeze make e settle una matter and stop disturbing us biko.
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by nwakibe: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
All of you asking what she was doing outside by 2am, Do you know whether the officer picked her from her house.
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
if her dressing was modest the policeman wouldn't have said that
I think something is wrong with our men then, if a lady can't dress the way she likes.
His post is to police the public and not female anatomy.
If he is serious with his job then he wouldn't notice her dresses.
I wonder when we will ever be focussed on what is important and stop all these misplaced priority.
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by blazepascal(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Akamariner:

I think something is wrong with our men then, if a lady can't dress the way she likes.
His post is to police the public and not female anatomy.
If he is serious with his job then he wouldn't notice her dresses.
I wonder when we will ever be focussed on what is important and stop all these misplaced priority.
you have a point but don't forget dress the way you want to be adressed
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
you have a point but don't forget dress the way you want to be adressed
I don't think anyone has the right to define me.
I am who i am, by my own concept, not what anyone calls me.
Bleep every retards that will chose not to mind their own biz.
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by blazepascal(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Akamariner:
I don't think anyone has the right to define me. I am who i am, by my own concept, not what anyone calls me. Bleep every retards that will chose not to mind their own biz.
lol OK o

1 Like

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by awa(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
What a big Shame... Only in 9ja such won't be investigated
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by akindele91(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
She should tell us the aftermath na.... Did the officer succeed
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by oluwatobi43301: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
And who did you report to after that? And why bring it up the very day the wole world is celebrating us - women? Biko kpachara Anya gi there
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Kondomatic(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
Bros, are you okay?
blazepascal:
I i should be asking you
Well, I will answer you, I am perfectly okay and I do hope you're too but this your comment is not right.

First thing first, you're already making excuses for the officer even though you've no idea how she's dressed. That's madness.

Secondly, even if she was half naked, it's not written in our constitution that officers should suck the boobs of scantily dressed women. You don't keep laws by breaking laws.

See, there's an time to be intentionally insensitive or stupid and make crazy comments or annoying jokes, we do it here on purpose but this is not the time.

When you see a woman that's naked, the first reaction should be "Jesus, what's wrong with this woman" because something is likely wrong somewhere.

A police officer and other humans around there that are actually humans should without being told, get her some clothing before even asking her what's wrong.

If it happens that she did that on purpose, then the officer should take her in and charge her if there's a law she's breaking. That's how things are done.

This police officer is supposed to protect this lady from animals who would want to suck her breasts and not do the actual sucking, no matter how she's dressed.

Taking her to the station to do the sucking tells yiu how corrupt and decayed the police force is and seeing you comment, similar ones and the number of likes they have shows that it will only get worse.
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Kondomatic(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Akamariner:

You can dress any how you like darling, you can even chose to cover all parts of your body except your genitals.

But you should know that people are equally free to address you the way you're dressed. That's just common sense

Freedom without accountability is madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by blazepascal(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
Bros, are you okay?
I i should be asking you
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Officer Suckaway

1 Like

Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oloshos dey talk
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
You can dress any how you like darling, you can even chose to cover all parts of your body except your genitals.

But you should know that people are equally free to address you the way you're dressed. That's just common sense

Freedom without accountability is madness
Our women should start sowing tarpaulin to wear then.
I mean shapelessly sewn tarpaulin.
Only a dirty mind paint what is not dirty, so.
I'm a man by the way, but whatever i do is of no business of yours, only those with evil mind sees everything as evil.
A good mind will always see the good and beautiful side of life.
All i see is a beautiful girl, and nothing more.
Re: Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady by stupidmod3: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
grow da fuk up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen With Very Hairy, Bushy Stomach Sparks Reactions On SM (video) / Fulani Men In Military Uniforms Attack Residents In Oyigbo, Many Killed (video) / Young Lady Dead And Boyfriend In Coma After Taking Overdose Of Sex Ehancin Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.