Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

As Tinubu Names His Price - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Tinubu Names His Price (690 Views)

Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Tinubu Names His Price by xamphara: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
I am sure you all know this is a season of negotiations, counter-negotiations, and last minute moves to secure more votes against the Presidential election on Saturday. I heard Top members of the PDP are busying themselves with Ahmed Bola Tinubu(the strongman of SW Politics and the arrowhead of ACN), I just had a wild thought cosnsidering all politicians can trade anything for the desire when the chips are done. Just how would it look like if Tinubu requests the following;
"That I, Ahmed Bola Tinubu be made the Sec to the Fed Government, i shall have 4 ministerial positions to fill and 6 Ambassadorial nominees, one from each state of the SW and 6 Billion Naira"
If PDP says yes, signs and seal the deal and then Tinubu alerts the whole nation that the ACN and the entire SW should throw its weight behind 'Jo Ebele. What do you think the polity will look like?
Re: As Tinubu Names His Price by Adanora: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
Go HUG Transformer
Re: As Tinubu Names His Price by Adanora: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
Go HUG Transformer. CHEAP
Re: As Tinubu Names His Price by Lagosboy: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nigerian polticians lack integrity and this is very possible and i will not be surprised in the least if something like this happens.

The people i pity is those who stake their lives for Nigerian politicians who only go back to cut deals in secret.
Re: As Tinubu Names His Price by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
@OP

You seem to be glorifying what's wrong with our country
Re: As Tinubu Names His Price by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
You ask what happens? Well it's Business Payday for Tinubu.
Re: As Tinubu Names His Price by OAM4J: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
I think you will 1st like to modify your title to read "Has Tinubu Named his Price"

@ topic
I really have no idea neither do I want to imagine what the polity will look like. cool

(1) (Reply)

Act Immediately Before It Will Be Too Late For All Of Us In Nigeria / Joint Ticket: Rev Chris Okotie & Hon Patrick Obahiagbon / Post Gubernatorial And Ha Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.