Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

''wakili Arrest: "It Is Disturbing How The Police Have Arrested OPC Members' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''wakili Arrest: "It Is Disturbing How The Police Have Arrested OPC Members' (204 Views)

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''wakili Arrest: "It Is Disturbing How The Police Have Arrested OPC Members' by Habsonflow(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
The chairman of the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC of Oyo State, Rotimi Olumo, has expressed outrage over the arrest of OPC members by Iskilu Wakili, who was reportedly arrested by police for disturbing the Ibarapa people.

In an interview with BBC Yoruba on Monday, Olumo said that for a long time the people of the area had complained that Wakili was harassing them and that the police, the military and the government could not do anything about it.

He asserted that his confession had been obtained through torture and that his confession had been obtained through torture.

Read more: https://bbc.in/3bvqSE5

Re: ''wakili Arrest: "It Is Disturbing How The Police Have Arrested OPC Members' by harmargedon: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
what did you expect would happen.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: I Will Deal With M*rk Z*ck*rberg For Blocking My Facebook Account / NJC Recommends Appointments Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, 8 Court Heads (FULL LIST) / Controversy Dogs NUJ Award To Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.