Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? (298 Views)

Yoruba Muslims&christians ✋️ Wasting Money TO Go Mecca&jerusalem U Only Growing / Tinubu Meets Stakeholders Of The Nigerian Construction Industry In Abuja (Photos / Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by james078: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Is it only me or do you also notice that there comes about a new pastor or church in the neighborhood every new 3 months.

I have wondered why many industries aren't growing as expected but the churches are highly competitive in their industry popping up branches here and there.

Why has the tech, mining etc... industry in Nigeria not bloomed.
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by james078: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Or are the churches the only problem solvers in the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by blazepascal(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
they have turned churches to business organisation everybody dey find money
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by james078: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:

That's pretty sad because the churches are not huge employers of labour
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by Henrydonland(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
dont you know that churches is a business in Nigeria or have you not heard that Nigerian pastors are among the richest pastors In the world.
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by Monogamy: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Because the sheepied have stopped making use of their free gifted senses

And to the pastors, it's strictly business....

What Pastor must eat, the members must provide
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by harmargedon: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
because they Device new strategies daily to suck gullible people off their hard end money.
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by james078: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Henrydonland:
dont you know that churches is a business in Nigeria or have you not heard that Nigerian pastors are among the richest pastors In the world.

Do the church workers get paid cause I haven't seen any church delivering items to the needy or charity.
Who I offend wey make I come Nigeria?
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2021

Whoever controls the mind controls the money
and in a country like nigeria where people believe
all there problem can be solved by praying
church business thrives⚫

Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Cash Out tins for the gullibles and Simps who failed to study the Bible and pray their way tru....!!

.....but it's also the fulfilment of prophecy in Matt 24:11
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by CodeTemplar: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
The church is adding value to lives. BTW, other industries too are growing but the growth is largely into the pockets of few. Dangote, BUA, Otedola, and co are cashing out irrespective of what you say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by james078: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Cash Out tins for the gullibles and Simps who failed to study the Bible and pray their way tru....!!

.....but it's also the fulfilment of prophecy in Matt 24:11

Is that the prophesy of fake prophets or which?
Let me check that out.
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by sjc: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
only me or do you also notice that there comes about a new pastor or church in the neighborhood every new 3 months.

I have wondered why many industries aren't growing as expected but the churches are highly competitive in their industry popping up branches here and there.

[/quote]well religion is safe heaven for lazy mind and mediocres
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by james078: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
sjc:
only me or do you also notice that there comes about a new pastor or church in the neighborhood every new 3 months.

well religion is safe heaven for lazy mind and mediocres
Does that mean Nigeria has the highest lazy people in Africa
E no hard for pastor to get private jet but business man go hustles for 30 years no office headquarters go come out
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by james078: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The church is adding value to lives. BTW, other industries too are growing but the growth is largely into the pockets of few. Dangote, BUA, Otedola, and co are cashing out irrespective of what you say.
That's true though
Re: Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? by lionness(f): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kk

(1) (Reply)

FG Offers Consular Services To Ogun Refugees In Benin / Corp Member Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet During Ekiti Bye-election Is Now In St / Until Politicians Are Targetted In These Insecurities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.