Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (62363 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by hammerDK: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Like Flavour?

Flavour leave him wife? Is Flavour divorced?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Kelvin3476: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE BROTHER. MEANWHILE THE FUTURE IS TONTO DIKEH.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by hammerDK: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
I dont know y all this Ewedu people feel so insecure about Igbo men.

Na Igbo women, i mention Ooo... I was talking about Igbo women.

Ewedu men are hear calling married men, like Flavour that is with his family.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Kelvin3476: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
cool the future is male it has always been male right from genesis
U WAN COMPETE WITH WOMEN ON THE FUTURE ISSUE ? WOMEN SHOULD TAKE THE FUTURE OF DESTRUCTION ALONE
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Oovi5(f): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
wish you both good luck thosmiley
Lol thank you
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Akuchinyere(f): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....congratulations....

Not all about the seconds....or the hours
Its all about how nutritious and the quality of akamu that shoots out after the 2 seconds or one hour that matters.

To all my real niggarrrrs in the house....lets bow down our head and pray this two prayer point...
1) oh...lord...give us the strength to get an erection and keep the erection strong to be able to penetrate the succulent pussy of our wife and girl friends .... let the walls of their vagina contract to hold our dick firmly as we continously thrust in and out while they secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let them reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge their nipples and clitoris...the walls of their vagina begins to contracts and relax as their body vibrates in escatsy
2) and after all these..let the akamu that shoots out at last be of good quality....so that our labour shall not be in vain

lol
prayer warrior
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by blazepascal(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U WAN COMPETE WITH WOMEN ON THE FUTURE ISSUE ? WOMEN SHOULD TAKE THE FUTURE OF DESTRUCTION ALONE
grin
Kelvin3476:
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Cleanworld(f): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Just because Tonto didnt answer you when your yash linked, you still want to look for her trouble by calling your son KING. you are too wicked woman.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by femi4: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
A powerful 2mins man
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by osazsky(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
simplesearch:
God does not ordain anything like this.
Not even with Tonto Dike is ordained by God as he is not the author of confusion.
Go back to your first and legal wife, that is the only one ordain by God for you.
and leave the second wife depriving his baby of fatherly love.una go just they type runbish
.do u know that the bible encourages divorce but they are reasons for it..
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Hayjay231(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ahhhhhh
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Its all about how nutritious and the quality of akamu that shoots out after the 2 seconds or one hour that matters.

To all my real niggarrrrs in the house....lets bow down our head and pray this two prayer point...
1) oh...lord...give us the strength to get an erection and keep the erection strong to be able to penetrate the succulent pussy of our wife and girl friends .... let the walls of their vagina contract to hold our dick firmly as we continously thrust in and out while they secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let them reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge their nipples and clitoris...the walls of their vagina begins to contracts and relax as their body vibrates in escatsy
2) and after all these..let the akamu that shoots out at last be of good quality....so that our labour shall not be in vain
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by pepperdemzombie: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
hammerDK:

Flavour leave him wife? Is Flavour divorced?
He never married anybody! He has two Igbo baby mamas, he was only promising and making a fool of the first one who hurried to tattoo his name on her arm.
She has uploaded the arm to show she has cleaned it.
He granted an interview recently where he said he is womanless. He was never married.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by pepperdemzombie: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
hammerDK:

We just name few.

If i drop list here, u go shock.

These are just the famous ones, make we no even enter the local mgbeke category, u go fear.

Single mothers everywhere and getting old. I just dey look them.
A bad workman complains of his tools, just say Igbo men refused to marry them. They are gold diggers and indecent women. Which day Flavour wan marry his 2 baby mamas? One year after BBN, no Igbo man is looking at Erica, why?
Where is the Igbo man parading Genevieve before?
Your list no go long reach the abandoned ones.
Make una go marry Erica, Cossy, Genevieve etc
They are only doing your women a favour.
Uzodinma is married for the 3rd time like others.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Starzo: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
ceeceeuwa:
#receding
tanx for the correction
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Awoo88: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
Tonto dike reading this be like is not my business if they like they should born the whole world, I won't cry because Churchill left me
Tonto left the marriage. She was the one that filed for divorce.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ayaiyai....tonto dike right nw will be in Sifia pains it will be like she's in labour....make she go get belle for anoda guy man to even the scores... Looooooool the 2 seconds man has become the king of boys...is it me or does tonto dike and Angela markle are the same troublesome ppl...
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 10, 2021
Oovi5:
Congratulations!
A well played script(ed)

Why did you think so? I'm curious to know your mind?.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by Ayobami7(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2021
okay
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by NaBanga: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2021
He won't stay. I know these kind of men. They lose interest and respect for the women once they born. By this time next year, you will see busted mangoes and wonder when they fell from the tree.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by ceeceeuwa: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Starzo:
tanx for the correction
You're welcome
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by ofiko123(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2021
Congratulations to Olakunle Churchill and Rosaline meurer...
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by BlackFlamefromP: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Na this one be the real king. The other 'king' na counterfeit!

positivevibez:
King churchill omo see shading
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior by kadince06: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Trials Funke Akindele, Husband Endured In Marriage / Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear / DJ Khaled Welcomes Samuel Chukwueze To Roc Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.