Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy. (594 Views)

Let's See Your Phone Home-screen (screenshot) / Drop Unedited Picture Of Your Phone Let's See The Best Camera / Screenshot Your Device Let's See Who's Background Wallpaper Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy. by remigiusizunna(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
No need flooding the section with your I WANT TO BUY THIS and I WANT TO BUY THAT.
Just drop whichever phone or accessories you have for sale, attach spec , price and possibly pics.
For serious minded nairalanders.
leggo

1 Like

Re: Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy. by Crimrburster: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
I want to buy a loyal pussy.

Re: Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy. by remigiusizunna(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Crimrburster:
I want to buy a loyal pussy.
How do you want your thunder to look like? Roasted or cooked?

1 Like

Re: Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy. by Crimrburster: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
remigiusizunna:

How do you want your thunder to look like?
Roasted or cooked?
raw

1 Like

Re: Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy. by remigiusizunna(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Crimrburster:
raw
Crimrburster:
raw
ayilala,shoko, amadioha,sango and ogun are all watching you
Crimrburster:
raw
Re: Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy. by RRodwave(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin grin
From phone mart ti something else grin

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Might Be The First Phone With A Dimensity 720 Processor / Iphone 7 32gb For Sale Wifi Only. SOLD!!! / Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.