Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,959 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Are The Best Ways Of Making Money In Nigerian? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Best Ways Of Making Money In Nigerian? (523 Views)

Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 / Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Ways Of Making Money In Nigerian? by Xenry: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
The level of brokenness among nigerian youths is getting high day by day. So let's talk about the best ways of making money in Nigeria, no way is easy though.
So I will drop mine, by;
1: Being a politician
2: Being a musician
3: Internet Fraud (yahoo)
4: Trading
5: Becoming a youtuber
I didn't include going to school, for a reason, that one na old format, lol. sad

Comment yours below!
Re: What Are The Best Ways Of Making Money In Nigerian? by Xenry: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: What Are The Best Ways Of Making Money In Nigerian? by OGWILLS123: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mind that is working for me is dating rich married women, currently dating 7, cashing out from 4 tongue and 3 is in pending cool.
Re: What Are The Best Ways Of Making Money In Nigerian? by richmond500: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Go to school.

School teaches something, the ability to think urself out of difficult situations, a lot of people misses this part because our lecturers put too much emphasis on scores and grade, but school taught me more than that
Re: What Are The Best Ways Of Making Money In Nigerian? by Juicethekid: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Mind that is working for me is dating rich married women, currently dating 7, cashing out from 4 tongue and 3 is in pending cool.
E go soon clear for your eyes

(1) (Reply)

Superlife Business And Stc 30 / Agsmeis Cbn Loan Training @accredited Edi / BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.