Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply (829 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" / Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) / OAP Honeypot: I Am Very Easy To Maintain If You Are Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply by drewlious114: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Watch "How to delete your facebook account @Nas Rothschild" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-4gQ3idSg

You won money and your friend is shouting we are rich, does it actually sound well? Just imagine you win 3million naira worth of cash in a contest you’ve been competing hard for. As you’re collecting the cash, you friend who is behind you shouted “ We Are Rich ” – what will be your reply to him? Be honest oo

Watch "How to delete your facebook account @Nas Rothschild" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-4gQ3idSg
Re: You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply by Vikinatty(f): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
If he/she is a good friend than we can enjoy the money together
Re: You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
I don't have friends sha

But I imagine I'd say "I like your faith"
Re: You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply by macos14: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yea he's right cos he's my friend. There is love in sharing.
Re: You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
I'll be like who are the we? undecided my Pops and Momcy never shout JOY you be correct pikin!!
Na friend wey go later betray me tomorrow go come cash out? wo if i give you 5k manage am or better still use am invest undecided oshi
Re: You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply by HolySpiritFire(f): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lols! There's love in sharing though!
Re: You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply by BlueAir: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
I'd say nothing.but if I give him 5k and he frowns, he go get him size
Re: You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply by Biggiefela(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2021
I go tell am straight make he no go dey hope, I go tell am say bruh na only #50000 I fit give you and if he no gree make he go win his own

(1) (Reply)

/ Baba Ijesha Didn't Do Anything Wrong, I Know Him - Actress Bukky Black / "You Are A Great Mother” – Davido Hails Sophia Momodu At Their Daughter’s BD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.