Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu (24673 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / 2023: Emefiele May Discard Presidential Ambition After Meeting Buhari / Buhari Loyalists Kick Against Adedayo’s Appointment As Spokesman For Senate Pres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by paulolee(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
k
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Another gossip from the Sahara trash reporters.
2 trash gossips in just one day.
SR used to report real reliable investigative journalistic news, now it's just trash.
Sowore trying very hard to stay relevant.
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Blackfriday: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
What is with SR and the cabal?

I see them as the wikileaks of nigeria, I never take them serious. They have no credibility.
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Horlufemi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Beer Palor Newspaper
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Emola12(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Aswear if i become nigeria president i will give all nigerians 1 one benz each try and see

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by aviara: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sowore sahara report has come again to terrorise Yoruba politicians. Its amazing how the north is using Afonjas to play games. All their fake political sagacity has dried up
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by traihit: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
wink2015:
YORUBA POLITICIANS should be very wise with the turn of events in Nigeria.

THE HAUSA/FULANI they want to play politics with at the detriment of the overall southern interest are like snakes in a green grass.

Apart from Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was a very intelligent politicians was able to manage the ills of the northern olligarchy, the likes of yoruba politicians one sees these days are not smarter in the games these northern cabal play.

Meanwhile, the south west political leaders are fond of betraying southern interest in the quest of actualising yoruba interest.

That was what Tinubu, some groups of south west Obas did to Ex-President Jonathan and at the end the fulani leader they brought in is now using them to play games.
You care to know why it's so?
Awolowo loved his people and coupled with the ideas he had, he looked straight and focused on his achievements. The new breed of politicians in Yorubaland today are opposite of that. They will only defend their pockets and their family members. Trying to do all these and pretend as if the love the people, trials and challenges of governance will blow them off easily like it is blowing them off.

Insincerity (caused by greed and lust for money and power) is the problem of political leaders in Yorubaland today. Take that away and you have highly intellectual and competent administrators in government offices.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by tamdun: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
wink2015:

THE HAUSA/FULANI they want to play politics with at the detriment of the overall southern interest are like snakes in a green grass.

Apart from Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was a very intelligent politicians was able to manage the ills of the northern olligarchy, the likes of yoruba politicians one sees these days are not smarter in the games these northern cabal play.

Meanwhile, the south west political leaders are fond of betraying southern interest in the quest of actualising yoruba interest.

That was what Tinubu, some groups of south west Obas did to Ex-President Jonathan and at the end the fulani leader they brought in is now using them to play games.
At the bolded, pls when exactly did yoruba betray southern interest?
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by KunleyY19(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
wink2015:

Did GEJ meant well for yorubas Give me his list of achievement in the SW... In terms of appointment sef we were at the lowest ebb... So he never meant well for Yorubas only the SS and SW...

If SE/SS get there they will never remember the SW. But if SW gets there it should be One southern agenda... You can't eat your cake and still have it... When GEJ was busy building almajiri school in the North.. Did he replicate same in the SW The SW simply moved on because he was never doing things for us... And no be today the SW has always been in opposition.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by zanshi: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
One thing Buhari and Northern politicans have exhibited over the past few years is their temerity in not playing fair and showing disregard for other political parties they merged with in 2015
They came for NPDP member; Saraki and Atiku's PDP faction nobody talked. They further went to sideline all other political parites who made APC what is today and replaced them with political non-starters, nobody talked. They Northerners in key positions sidelining others just because they have power, nobody talked. Now, they are hell bent on grapping unto power 2023 because they are insecure of what the future holds.

Guys listen!!! It is not about Tinubu, because Tinubu remained resolute and gave Buhari the resources and space to operate in full capacity as president. Even when his loyalist questioned his descion in supporting a man who isn't a reformed democrat at best, he told them to hold their ground and give maximum loaylity to Muhammdu Buhari. The issue is that Fulani/Hausa get very insecure when power leaves their grip knowing fully well that they have held on to power for over 35+ years with little or nothing to show for it. If you look aback at the happenings that occured on the 1993 elections if Tofa had won the election as a Northerner, would Ibrahim Babangida had called off the election?

Jonathan and Obasanjo as far as i am concerned remains the only president in the history of Nigeria that have created a level playing ground in modern day politics, with a bit of fairness, dont get me wrong, they both made their fair share of mistakes which i bet they still regret today, but they are no way comparable to the disaster called Muhammdu Buhari.

They way forward

If the Northern cabals still decide to want to retain power to the North, no problem. All governors in southern Nigeria should not consent to the 2023 elections and opt for Odudwa republic and Biafra republic which make Northern Nigeria a country of their own. We need our differences as Southerners aside and think with logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tedpgrass:
Ranching deal gone to the dogs

Have some integrity and drop the idea, Mr Fayemi please.

Thanks

Don't mind the man. He's blinded by his fruitless inordinate ambition
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by ipobarethieves: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
sad I PITY FAYEMI sad..I remember how we/some of us offline rally around him/dance around Fajuyi,oke ila, Adebayo,Coca-Cola, secretariat,Wen he booted out Segun Oni.The next thing nah to closed/shut government House against many of his supporters.FAYOSE remain their father any day.Fayemi is a serial betrayal
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Blackfriday: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Another gossip from the Sahara trash reporters.
2 trash gossips in just one day.
SR used to report real reliable investigative journalistic news, now it's just trash.
Sowore trying very hard to stay relevant.
I honestly agree with you, this guys spew trash with so much confidence.

Any name associated with sowore, it's one I will never take serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by tamdun: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
KunleyY19:

Did GEJ meant well for yorubas Give me his list of achievement in the SW... In terms of appointment sef we were at the lowest ebb... So he never meant well for Yorubas only the SS and SW...

If SE/SS get there they will never remember the SW. But if SW gets there it should be One southern agenda... You can't eat your cake and still have it... When GEJ was busy building almajiri school in the North.. Did he replicate same in the SW The SW simply moved on because he was never doing things for us... And no be today the SW has always been in opposition.
I don't know why they always complain about 2015 election, this is a man we voted for massively back in 2011,instead of him to solidify the union between South, yoruba gained nothing from Jonathan despite voting for him, he let us know that he doesn't need our vote and even called one particular region his backbone, Jonathan na olodo, Gej betrayed sw and we pay him back shikena

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
2mercy:
How Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/09/revealed-how-buhari%E2%80%99s-loyalists-plan-drown-fayemi%E2%80%99s-2023-ambition-after-sinking-tinubu

as far as i am concern....i aint gonna vote for any bloody northern candidate.......will rather vote for any credible candidate from the southwest, southeast and southsouth......

but no be people like rochas, the defected governor of ebonyi, tinubu, ngige, wike ooooo.....i spit
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by ibroopeyemi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
No one can stop jagaban from 2023
Tinubu we trust.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Another concocted news from Sahara reporters. The attempt to even link Ojudu to some Aso rock cabal is very laughable. All these fake news just to create confusion and unrest in the polity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by bhella10: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
KunleyY19:
Two years to an election and they are saying they have sunk somebody's ship... gringringrin Naija Politics doesn't work this way at all...

All I see is the media trying to cashout. By including Jagaban name in every article... For example this article can be all about Fayemi and Ojudu, but in their usual manner they still have to drag Tinubu into it...

Place Tinubu on your paper and see how it sells. Tinubu should enjoy all the publicity he his currently getting.. Because no publicity is bad publicity. When it's time to fully roll out the Media campaign. No state can withstand what we will push out from Lagos.
Good points bro. My joy would know no bound when Sahara Reporters is made to bite the dust. They are heating the polity too much. Shame on that bastard Showore
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Abuja cabals already drowned tinubu presidential ambition even before it started grin
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Letthrmsay(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
KunleyY19:
Two years to an election and they are saying they have sunk somebody's ship... gringringrin Naija Politics doesn't work this way at all...

All I see is the media trying to cashout. By including Jagaban name in every article... For example this article can be all about Fayemi and Ojudu, but in their usual manner they still have to drag Tinubu into it...

Place Tinubu on your paper and see how it sells. Tinubu should enjoy all the publicity he his currently getting.. Because no publicity is bad publicity. When it's time to fully roll out the Media campaign. No state can withstand what we will push out from Lagos.

Oil deh your!!! From EFCC to Lost Documents ,all nah wash.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by danilmo: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
KunleyY19:

I begin to wonder who this buhari invisible loyalist self, journalist will just here political discussion from some beer parlor Fulani men and publish it..

I begin to wonder whether buhari loyalist ll b the one to vote at the primary election.. last time I check Tinubu still has one of the highest loyalist across d nation.
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
tamdun:

I don't know why they always complain about 2015 election, this is a man we voted for massively back in 2011,instead of him to solidify the union between South, yoruba gained nothing from Jonathan despite voting for him, he let us know that he doesn't need our vote and even called one particular region his backbone, Jonathan na olodo, Gej betrayed sw and we pay him back shikena

jona na confirm olodo and sophisticated mumu......that was why our obas pointed their staves at him....the mumu knelt down....he does not know the meaning......
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by tamdun: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sleekfingers:

jona na confirm olodo and sophisticated mumu......that was why our obas pointed their staves at him....the mumu knelt down....he does not know the meaning......
He came back after calling them rascals, Gej messed up walahi
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Letthrmsay(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
tamdun:

Those his so called backbone sef no deh shame, crying till now,same GEJ that has turn Aso Rock to his second home.
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by juman(m): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sahara reporter is perennial fake news conveyor.
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by simplesearch: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
In life people will take you for who you are once they know your conviction. People think it is a noble thing to jettison their principle once they go into politics, nothing can be farther from the truth. Awolowo did not hide his quest for fair play and dynamic politicking at the national level, but first on his list of priority was an untradeable love for his own people. The politics of correctness that places the safety, security and prosperity of the people in your immediate constituency beneath your personal interest, makes you a selfish power drunk Machiavellian narcissist. Nothing is sweeter than home support, once you loose it as a politician or a leader you are as good as nothing.
Hope Tinubu, Fayemi, Dapo, Makinde and many of this leaders who think they are smart by being diplomatic, when they ought to be divisive can learn a thing or two from what has been happening to them of late from the northern power brokers who can hardly be appeased or placated even with extreme ass-licking.
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Goke7: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
zanshi:
One thing Buhari and Northern politicans have exhibited over the past few years is their temerity in not playing fair and showing disregard for other political parties they merged with in 2015
They came for NPDP member; Saraki and Atiku's PDP faction nobody talked. They further went to sideline all other political parites who made APC what is today and replaced them with political non-starters, nobody talked. They Northerners in key positions sidelining others just because they have power, nobody talked. Now, they are hell bent on grapping unto power 2023 because they are insecure of what the future holds.

Guys listen!!! It is not about Tinubu, because Tinubu remained resolute and gave Buhari the resources and space to operate in full capacity as president. Even when his loyalist questioned his descion in supporting a man who isn't a reformed democrat at best, he told them to hold their ground and give maximum loaylity to Muhammdu Buhari. The issue is that Fulani/Hausa get very insecure when power leaves their grip knowing fully well that they have held on to power for over 35+ years with little or nothing to show for it. If you look aback at the happenings that occured on the 1993 elections if Tofa had won the election as a Northerner, would Ibrahim Babangida had called off the election?

Jonathan and Obasanjo as far as i am concerned remains the only president in the history of Nigeria that have created a level playing ground in modern day politics, with a bit of fairness, dont get me wrong, they both made their fair share of mistakes which i bet they still regret today, but they are no way comparable to the disaster called Muhammdu Buhari.

They way forward

If the Northern cabals still decide to want to retain power to the North, no problem. All governors in southern Nigeria should not consent to the 2023 elections and opt for Odudwa republic and Biafra republic which make Northern Nigeria a country of their own. We need our differences as Southerners aside and think with logic.

@the bolded, you capture this so well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
content208:
And Fayemi is busy creating ranch for herdsmen thinking it will make him acceptable to the Fulani North.

These dumb politicians from the South keep forgetting to learn from the Afonja, Awolowo and Abiola histories.

Even their followers like seunmsg, johnmartus and letthrmsay keep on acting blinder by the day. It will be long before these unwise yorubas wake up from their slumbers of shame

Our Southern Politicians are Wicked.
They love positions for themselves and Family more than their Regions and the People.Very unpatriotic and greedy.
The North has perfected the art of divide and rule handed over to them by the British Empire.I don't blame them!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by nedekid: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
KunleyY19:

Ok
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by ThatFairGuy: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sahara defaulter again angry
Re: Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu by optionalY09: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Canvass:
Permutations and combinations.

Abba Kyari used to be the head of the cabal wrestling every political gladiator to the ground. Now he's no more.

Let's wait till 2023 and see who is still here, up and running. Then, real forecast can start.

Do you know who’s baba funtuna

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / February 25 Elections Was Not Perfect - APC National Chairman Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.