Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nengi Hampson: Five Lesser Known Facts About The Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Hampson: Five Lesser Known Facts About The Star (268 Views)

Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 / Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Hampson: Five Lesser Known Facts About The Star by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rebecca Nengi Hampson is a Reality TV Star and entrepreneur from Bayelsa state, Nigeria. She is an Ex-beauty Queen with two crowns to her name, including the Queen of Trust 2013 and the Miss Peace Bayelsa 2014. Also, she made the Top 5 at the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, MBGN, awards. You probably know all these about her. Now, here are five facts you need to know...
Nengi is a landlady

Nengi has joined the tiny percentage of homeowners in Nigeria. On the 9th of March, 2021, she took to her Instagram page to write: "2021 just keeps getting better. With consistency, dedication, and hard work, I finally get to tick this off my checklist. Thank you Lord for [your] continued blessings. I can’t wait to play table tennis with my friends in my ‘Pengi’ home."

There is no end to Nengi continually being in the news and newer stuff getting discovered about her. We would continue to follow this star and update this post as we learn fresh things about her.

https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2021/03/09/nengi-hampson-lesser-facts/

(1) (Reply)

Miss Silvia Ifebueme Miss Enugu 2020 1st Runner Up / Ounce Of Hope By Edet Edem Akpan / Rachel Bakam: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Late Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.