Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

“I Exchanged My Manh00d For Money” – Man Cries Out Bitterly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Exchanged My Manh00d For Money” – Man Cries Out Bitterly (1276 Views)

Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) / “I Exchanged My Manh00d For Money” – Man Cries Out Bitterly / Had Someone Exchanged My Garri For Cocaine?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Exchanged My Manh00d For Money” – Man Cries Out Bitterly by Lekannu: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Video footage has captured the moment a man cried bitterly and helplessly after a lady turned down his marriage proposal.
The man could be seen in the video on his knees begging and pleading with the lady to accept his proposal, but the lady whose mind seems to be already made up refused adamantly.

After much pleadings fell on deaf ears, people had to intervene in the matter, as they helped the embittered man up.

Man Marriage Proposal Cries

The man who refused to be consoled continued to cry bitterly until he finally disclosed that he exchanged his Manhood for money in a bid to satisfy the lady and meet her demands.

Watch the video below:
https://newsunplug.com/i-exchanged-my-manh00d-for-money-man-cries-out-bitterly-as-lady-turns-down-his-proposal-video/

Re: “I Exchanged My Manh00d For Money” – Man Cries Out Bitterly by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Men and their evil zeal to make money by all means hian
Re: “I Exchanged My Manh00d For Money” – Man Cries Out Bitterly by Nbotee(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Abeggi, I'm sure it's anoda useless video skit...

1 Like

Re: “I Exchanged My Manh00d For Money” – Man Cries Out Bitterly by lilvicky68(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oga enjoy your money abeg.. bobrisky get manhood?

(1) (Reply)

Wife Bites Off Husband's Pen*s After He Spent A Night At His Second Wife's House / Rapist Gets Caught, Punished (PHOTOS+ VIDEO) / Mama, Papa, Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Rus Soldier Captured In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.