Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out (6510 Views)

Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by jaraflaver(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Men are never satisfy with one woman
A lady in kaduna state blows hot

She said that men are the worse creature in this world

A woman will give them all their time
Everything they have but still the man will chit on them

And when a woman retaliate they will say woman are bad
Abeg who started it?

Drop your comment let's know.

1 Share

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by InfernoNig: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
My brother. No matter how sweet egusi soup taste, you must still taste ogbono, banga, etc.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Karleb(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
All these south African girls should be calming down.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by kokoA(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
So because egusi soup is sweet somebody should be eating it everyday? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Telegram234(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lemme ask Need Nwoko...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by mhktaryan: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Full option

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by KosiGee(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
jaraflaver:

Abeg who started it?

One man’s meat....I find the picture you uploaded very unattractive.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by NotGej: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
There is nothing fantastic or worthy of note about the fat and unfit woman you posted.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Kewtt: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by falcon01: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
jaraflaver:
let me tell you this for Free, Women like this are only pleasurable in the eyes the make you feel Hot by mere looking they are for the Quantity not quality, in reality they suck in Bed infact even if she tries hard to make you happy, they are Not sweet too much flesh too much Yansh obstructing you and interfering with action! But Those slim ladies are Bomb in bed for show off, go for big but for performance Go slim.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by 3gpvids: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na preeq you for ask this question o

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by cayorday89(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yes, he will due to reasons best known to him..
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by espn(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
What is dis bullshit...So is this everyone's spec? Please my point is don't generalize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by chiiraq802(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
As long as Skinny Ebony or light Skinned girls still dey this world,

I won't be sleeping in my House.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Shuzzi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeez....I'll pass undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by sweetMichael(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
jaraflaver:
Men are never satisfy with one woman A lady in kaduna state blows hot
A woman will give them all their time Everything they have but still the man will chit on them
And when a woman retaliate they will say woman are bad Abeg who started it?
no oooo
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Yusfaithib(m): 2:07am On Mar 10, 2021
Download coming to America 2 movie on yusmid
https://yusmid.com/movies/movie-coming-2-america-2021/
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 10, 2021
InfernoNig:
My brother. No matter how sweet egusi soup taste, you must still taste ogbono, banga, etc.
Why u omit okro and ewedu soup na grin grin
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by udede(m): 4:30am On Mar 10, 2021
This is a full time job with over time naa

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by nnamdi640: 5:44am On Mar 10, 2021
You should know that human want is unlimited.
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by InfernoNig: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Macsjebs:

Why u omit okro and ewedu soup na grin grin

grin
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by umoski1(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2021
If your tv dey show one channel, u no go tire for am?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by purples25(f): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2021
It happens.
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Kondomatic(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2021
jaraflaver:
Men are never satisfy with one woman.
I am.

One is almost more than enough.

But you see this lady in this picture.

If I am in prison for like say 20 years and she's the one available for me.

I will ask for a carton of Vaseline.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2021
I won't cheat,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by fireback: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2021
a man can be contented with this kind of woman for a wife, but if she's disrespectful and rude, that will be a big turn off to the man... every woman should learn to complete their beauty with respect and submittion.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Ayo2004: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2021
I would rather enjoy my Vaseline than this rubbish angry
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by Ayo2004: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2021
fireback:
a man can be contented with this kind of woman for a wife, but if she's disrespectful and rude, that will be a big turn off to the man... every woman should learn to complete their beauty with respect and submittion.
No wealthy man is contented with his wife no matter how angelic he is,if he hasn't cheated,he is still trying to avoid the temptation that he will still fall for
Know this and know peace!

*Drops mic*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by KingMack(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Even if rice Na my best food.. one day I go decide to smack beanz grin

Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by ashawopikin(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2021
jaraflaver:

Abeg who started it?

This Kind of girls no dey like sex, one round and they are OK, why won't I look for another outside
Re: Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out by ashawopikin(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2021
falcon01:
let me tell you this for Free, Women like this are only pleasurable in the eyes the make you feel Hot by mere looking they are for the Quantity not quality, in reality they suck in Bed infact even if she tries hard to make you happy, they are Not sweet too much flesh too much Yansh obstructing you and interfering with action! But Those slim ladies are Bomb in bed for show off, go for big but for performance Go slim.
U sabi beta thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kardashians Display Their Assets Amidst Cheating Scot Scandal / Jay-z And Beyonce Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary In Cuba / World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.