Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,746 members, 7,959,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

*there Was A Faithful Servant* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / *there Was A Faithful Servant* (163 Views)

Iyabo Ojo: It’s Very Hard To Find A Faithful Actor In Nollywood (Video) / Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Daniella Okeke: No Sex Position Can Make A Man Faithful, Don't Break Your Spinal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*there Was A Faithful Servant* by badcurrent: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
*THERE WAS A FAITHFUL SERVANT*

So there was a faithful servant, who had been diligent with God but he was poor and penniless.

So God blessed him with N1,000. In return he quickly paid his tithe of N100.

God again blessed him with N10,000. In return he paid his tithe of N1,000.

God was impressed. So God blessed him with N100,000. The servant felt happy and in return paid his tithe of N10,000.

God looked at the servant's history of diligence and rewarded him with 10million naira. The servant was so happy, went around telling everybody about the Goodness of God, but felt a little hesitant in paying his tithe, In return he paid his tithe of 1million naira.

God was happy he passed the test, so God blessed him with a 100million naira. The servant looked around and saw that the Lord has been good to him, his business was going well, his restate has expanded. But didn't want to pay his tithe, all night he thought to himself; this money is good enough to reinvest into my business and expand it even further. Then he thought about his Church Pastor, how he no longer looks like a real man of God. The servant said in is heart "what will the pastor even do with my 10million naira?". After a long mental battle with himself, in return he paid his tithe of 10million naira.

God was impressed and God was pleased, so God blessed him with 1billion naira. The servant was so happy he organized a big party, telling everyone about the Goodness of God. Telling everyone what God have done. But he refused to pay his tithe, for the first time he realise that the Pastor was too money conscious and that the pastor looks like a criminal. In his heart, the Pastor was no other but a thief. To himself he said "why should I give away my money, I've worked so hard to receive". In return he paid his tithe of 1million naira only.

#ServantofGod #God.

"Do not be deceived for God is not mocked, For whatsoever a man soweth he shall reap".

Re: *there Was A Faithful Servant* by badcurrent: 7:34am On Mar 10, 2021
I.g(instagram)- @badcurrent

(1) (Reply)

Dandizzy Is Splitting Fire ����why People Call Him Best Freestyle Rapper / Spotlight On Nigerian Fast Rising Artiste – Leke Benson / AMP Elections: Barakumo Picks AMP Nomination Form Ahead Of Bayelsa State Electi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.