Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) (19347 Views)

Prawn Stew In Pictures / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / Opuru Fulou (lobster Soup) An Ijaw Delicacy Prepared By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by BKayy: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
You people always think we are all senseless. You put prawn into Ogbono and immediately it changed from ogbono to prawn soup. Tomorrow you will put sword fish into egwusi and call it sword fish soup. All in the bid not to agree that you are eating Igbo soup. Yeye. Banga - palm oil in case you think we are playing along

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by mosdii(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
luminouz:
The great mosdii dey cook? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Yes
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
luminouz:
The great mosdii dey cook? grin cheesy grin cheesy
What's great about him?ain't you disgusted with this

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by sageb: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
mosdii:
Prawn soup(opuru fulou) is a popular ijaw delicacy in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
This soup can be prepared with either ogbono or Banga or both(like in this case).

Ingredients used by me include;
1. Fresh prawns (lobster)

2. Fresh catfish

3. Snail

4. Oysters (water snail)

5. Picked perewinkle (isam)

6. Banga

7. Ogbono

8. Banga spices

9. Banga soup stick

10. Bitter leaf

11. Sieved Water from The mashed prawn head(this is the secret ingredient of this particular soup).

How To Prepare

Use your Banga soup pattern.

This and more are the reason why we are called Ijaw people and Niger Deltans
Binaowei, I am coming to your wari with my cooler. delicious Ijaw delicacy

4 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by prince2pac(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
mosdii:
Yes
boss modify the post give us full instructions nah

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by pocohantas(f): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Make your recipes clearer. This teaches me nothing. Don’t tell me to cook it like banga, you have never taught me to cook banga and I can’t remember telling you I know how to cook banga na. cheesy cheesy

That picture is not yours though. You didn’t go from taking blurry pictures with Sagem to this.
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
mosdii:

Zzor the day you go get sense, Nigeria go celebrate 1 year uninterrupted power supply
stop mentioning and tagging me with someone I don't know, if you have problems with him go settle it with him please
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by Juicethekid: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Not again who's this zzor people keep tagging me with?well I made my remarks as a fellow guy who can cook better than you do.jeon who's zzor?
Zzor is that account you are about to log in to now
Scammer!
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Yummy. Anything with shrimp, lobster, or crab, I'm game. Looks like it would go great with pounded yam cheesy
Hot pounddy at that embarassed with sweat dripping down fore head while enjoying the meal damn
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by Demonicide(f): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
Including your mama, sisters and future daughters?
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by Hydronium(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Why not call it Prawn-catfish-oyster-snail-periwinkle-banga soup?

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by luminouz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
What's great about him?ain't you disgusted with this
K
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by luminouz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
mosdii:

Yes

I can't cook
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yewandequeen:
Hot pounddy at that embarassed with sweat dripping down fore head while enjoying the meal damn
Yes!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by johhbekeboh09: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
mosdii:
Prawn soup(opuru fulou) is a popular ijaw delicacy in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
This soup can be prepared with either ogbono or Banga or both(like in this case).

2. Fresh catfish

3. Snail

4. Oysters (water snail)

6. Banga

7. Ogbono

8. Banga spices

9. Banga soup stick

10. Bitter leaf

11. Sieved Water from The mashed prawn head(this is the secret ingredient of this particular soup).

How To Prepare

Wetin match am osun akpu or eba?! Choose 1.

Btw @mosdi,I invite you to join 'Izon Cultures And History' group on facebook!
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by Munzy14(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
Kriss216 did u just prime him to this his litany....grin grin this forum eeh.
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by franxalive(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
mosdii:

2. Fresh catfish

3. Snail

4. Oysters (water snail)

6. Banga

7. Ogbono

8. Banga spices

9. Banga soup stick

10. Bitter leaf

How To Prepare

Stop the self-deceit of niger Delta trash, there is nothing like nigga delta...is a product of the divide and rule ideology of the caliphate.

THEY TOLD YOU OF SOUTH SOUTH RUBBISH...& YOUR LIKES STICK TO SUCH ILLUSION...CARE TO ASK THEM WHY THERE AIN'T NORTH NORTH undecided

YOU ARE A BIAFRAN...& BY "CORE" ORIGIN...YOU ARE OF THE PARENT LINEAGE OF "IGBO"

CARE TO KNOW YOUR HISTORY, PROBABLY DO RESEARCH FURTHER... THANK ME LATER.

REGARDS wink
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by ajailer(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2021
mosdii:

2. Fresh catfish

3. Snail

4. Oysters (water snail)

6. Banga

7. Ogbono

8. Banga spices

9. Banga soup stick

10. Bitter leaf

How To Prepare

Op this food reach overkill in ingredients but presentation na 0/10.....

n dat makes the food boring..

next time present it with the swallow or whatever wey go follow am go... n most importantly, play with colours in your food presentation.
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by ajailer(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Make your recipes clearer. This teaches me nothing. Don’t tell me to cook it like banga, you have never taught me to cook banga and I can’t remember telling you I know how to cook banga na. cheesy cheesy

That picture is not yours though. You didn’t go from taking blurry pictures with Sagem to this.

even d food presentation looks boring. if it were me, I will play with colours. food looking all red and ........
Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by eulogy: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Tight u! Enough sea food. #opurufulo #opurofulo

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) by obontami: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
mosdii:

I think you should create a YouTube channel and an Instagram page to showcase your stuff. I'm really impressed with your works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For How Long Can I Preserve Pap (ogi) ? / For Quality & Affordable PET Bottle Preform Plastics Of Different Sizes & Colour / Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.