Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Sold My Manhood 4 Money Because Of My Girlfriend And She Rejected My Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sold My Manhood 4 Money Because Of My Girlfriend And She Rejected My Proposal (489 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again / Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Manhood 4 Money Because Of My Girlfriend And She Rejected My Proposal by hibeekay01(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: I Sold My Manhood 4 Money Because Of My Girlfriend And She Rejected My Proposal by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Go buy am back, ko wo le, eh kowole
Re: I Sold My Manhood 4 Money Because Of My Girlfriend And She Rejected My Proposal by dollytino4real(f): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
all dis comedy skit does make someone to know whether they are fake or real

(1) (Reply)

LUGARD The Movie Featuring Gabriel Afolayan, Mr Macaroni Coming To Cinemas Aug27 / Laycon Foreign Girlfriend is A Billionaire,all You Need To Know(video) / Baba Ijesha Will Rot In Jail Tonto Dike Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.