Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

As I Sat And Pondered...(a Poem) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As I Sat And Pondered...(a Poem) (201 Views)

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As I Sat And Pondered...(a Poem) by nwatiti(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
[b][/b] At the beginning the story was different... the hope was high, the goal looked achievable, the future looked bright, It was not a dream, it looked like reality, as we were told when we were young, that we are the leaders of tomorrow, we were deceived that our destiny is in our hands,
that education is the key, that we are the government, they said we can change the government... but the government changed us...
from harmless to monsters, from students to strugglers, from teachers to cheaters, from stars to fraudsters, from youths to touts, from grinders to gangsters,
then I sat and pondered...

is this the future is this the destiny

why the scars in our body? why the tears in our eyes? why has pains taken over pleasure?
then I sat and pondered...
who can change tomorrow? where are the youths? where am I? where is our strength

GODSWILL .C.
(poets of liberty)
Re: As I Sat And Pondered...(a Poem) by RealLordZeus(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nice words but learn paragraphing

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of A Nation: Pdp And Nlc Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome -jude Eze / Nigerians Are Tired Of Fasting, Introduce Stimulus, Tinubu Tells FG / Sanwo Olu, Received An Unwelcoming Gesture From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.