Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Bbnaija's Nengi Becomes A Landlord In Lagos As She Shows Off Her New Home On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Nengi Becomes A Landlord In Lagos As She Shows Off Her New Home On IG (336 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) / Nengi Becomes Jennys Glow Nigeria New Ambassador (Video) / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Nengi Becomes A Landlord In Lagos As She Shows Off Her New Home On IG by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
BBNAija star, Nengi and most beautiful girl in town according to her style she brought to the fashion industry has now join the table of house owner in Lagos.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/03/bbnaijas-nengi-becomes-landlord-in.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Becomes A Landlord In Lagos As She Shows Off Her New Home On IG by Spending123: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Congrates to her hustle. More dickcoins to her clitocurrency!!! Just watch them coming here to attack me, oya 1,2, gooooo!!!

My brothers hustle ooo!!!! Cos there is a difference between daddy welcome and daddy oyoyo.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Becomes A Landlord In Lagos As She Shows Off Her New Home On IG by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Part payment, to be paid off as she services the services grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Last Night I Watched The Love Of My Life Proposes To Another Lady- Heartbroken L / SHOCKING: Tiwa Savage Pregnant For Davido's Obamadmw! / 4 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy’s Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.